England is breaking down like a cheap suit.

Hysterical. Why not research the story before making yourself look stupid ...again.

So that kind of reaction to Social Service workers is typical of British Citizens huh??? are you all a bunch of stupid fucks or what? do you citizens always operate in mobs like that? Your a terrible influence on your new immigrants.

So that kind of reaction to Social Service workers is typical of British Citizens huh??? are you all a bunch of stupid fucks or what? do you citizens always operate in mobs like that? Your a terrible influence on your new immigrants.
Its a tense situation. You have riots over parking spaces in the US.

Who told you that?

They dont even speak the King’s English
When I was a kid (very long ago)---there was a girl
in my fifth grade class who spoke with a marked
"cockney accent" I thought the poor girl was "retarded"

Tonnes eh ?
A ton is 2,000lbs, a tonne is 1,000 kg. There are 2.2lbs to a kg. We work with both systems in the UK, you guys struggle. Not my fault.

When it comes to the weight of a person, I use st. lb. oz. An internal door is 1981mm tall, and 2', 2' 3", 2' 6", and 2'9" wide. I use metric for height and the imperial for width. Ton and tonne has nothing to do how the US butchered the English language. Once you can pronounce English correctly, get back to me.

Who told you that?

They dont even speak the King’s English
Immigrants live in detention centres not in housing or very rarely do. Many local people were interveiwed and they complained that the police did not take action.
But nobody got hurt so you cant complain.
This whole thread is a monument to right wing american ignoance. You people are as thick as shit.

A ton is 2,000lbs, a tonne is 1,000 kg. There are 2.2lbs to a kg. We work with both systems in the UK, you guys struggle. Not my fault.

When it comes to the weight of a person, I use st. lb. oz. An internal door is 1981mm tall, and 2', 2' 3", 2' 6", and 2'9" wide. I use metric for height and the imperial for width. Ton and tonne has nothing to do how the US butchered the English language. Once you can pronounce English correctly, get back to me.
right----it is probably true that Limeys--are overall---better in
simple arithmetic than are "us yanks"

Its a tense situation. You have riots over parking spaces in the US.

Riots happen, but there was not even a soccer game present. But theres a big difference between parking space riots and an organized mob, protesting human rights workers from doing thier job. Obviously they are putting Islamic traditions above what England sees as basic human rights, and the fact that a mob like that could quickly assemble, shows the depth of the problem.

Your in denial.

Forum List

Back