Andrew Tate And Tristan Tate DESTROYS Female Secret Service Agents For Failing To Protect Trump

No the standards are not the same for men and women which does cause massive problems. The military cannot admit to these massive problems because they need democrats to help fund the warmachine.

There was a time when women were serving but kept seperate from the men. It worked better. Since they were integrated side by side with men we have been losing wars
What massive problems is it causing?

What wars have we lost since the 70s?

Tate speaks to incels. If you know what he said then you are an incel. I'll give a poll.. Married men that listen to Tate: Zero

Tate is a fool.

But even a fool can occasionally be correct. It is not the one agent it is the entire culture of DEI represented by the director
That culture is still predominantly white male
If the guy who approved the security detail is white male, shouldn’t we be saying there are too many white males?

No it is not

The culture like all government agencies now is woke political correctness and DEI.
Who was calling the shots on the Trump security detail?
If it was a white male, are you ready to blame white men?

Who was calling the shots on the Trump security detail?
If it was a white male, are you ready to blame white men?

No one is blaming women or minorities.

The Secret Service is led by an incompetant person appointed because she is a woman. She sets the standard for everyone calling the shots

That creates the culture which is a failure

Tate speaks to incels. If you know what he said then you are an incel. I'll give a poll.. Married men that listen to Tate: Zero
ITT your side trolls

I understand as your party supports the idea that there are 100 genders, white homeless people are privileged…. you ignore that so-called minorities have easier access to jobs, scholarships, and loans in this country. Tate could say that there are 24 hours in a day and your response will be the same. Btw it’s Not just Andrew Tate anyone with common sense is recognizing what’s going on.

Why can’t you support a meritocracy?

Forum List

Back