BREAKING: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez found guilty in federal corruption trial

There's nothing in the construction of the constitution that suggests the president is immune from prosecution. There's even less to suggest the president should be able to fuck with the results of their own election.
Again, you don't think that the president should have to prove the election was fraudulent before he gets millions of votes taken away from people without due process.

Don't fucking lecture anyone on loving the constitution until you come around to the fact that is total bullshit.

The power to remove a president for crimes is left to congress. One would have to assume that means congress gets to decide if a president's acts are criminal.

Nothing got taken away.

You just don't like my opinion, and you are insecure enough, like most leftists, that the concept of opposing opinions short circuits your nerve clusters.

The power to remove a president for crimes is left to congress. One would have to assume that means congress gets to decide if a president's acts are criminal.

Nothing got taken away.

You just don't like my opinion, and you are insecure enough, like most leftists, that the concept of opposing opinions short circuits your nerve clusters.
Given your complete inability to defend your opinion, you’ve resorted to whining about me pointing out your intellectual, moral and legal bankruptcy.

Good job, loser.

All you do here is deny reality because you have such deep seated hatred for people like me.

Given your complete inability to defend your opinion, you’ve resorted to whining about me pointing out your intellectual, moral and legal bankruptcy.

Good job, loser.

All you do here is deny reality because you have such deep seated hatred for people like me.

I've defended it just fine. In a structured debate you would have lost handily, like most leftists.

The only side denying reality is the left, a la "women can have penises"

I've defended it just fine. In a structured debate you would have lost handily, like most leftists.

The only side denying reality is the left, a la "women can have penises"
Bullshit. You just ignore any points you can't respond to, change the subject, and eventually if the discussion goes on long enough you just bring up transgendered individuals.

Pathetic.

Not so fast, Skippy. What if the murder was declared an "official act"?

Murder is by definition a criminal act explicitly, and therefore could not be official.

When Obama blew up that terrorist American citizen, it wasn't murder. It was a homicide by not a murder.

Bullshit. You just ignore any points you can't respond to, change the subject, and eventually if the discussion goes on long enough you just bring up transgendered individuals.

Pathetic.

And you have no counter to it, because you can either try to defend the undefendable or acknowledge it is retarded and give up on your base.

And you have no counter to it, because you can either try to defend the undefendable or acknowledge it is retarded and give up on your base.
If Marty is talking about trans people, it’s because he can’t defend what we were actually talking about.

Pathetic.

If Marty is talking about trans people, it’s because he can’t defend what we were actually talking about.

Pathetic.

No, I only bring it up when some progressive pretends they are "living in reality"

It's a counter argument, and a good one.

No, I only bring it up when some progressive pretends they are "living in reality"

It's a counter argument, and a good one.
At best it’s “whataboutism” which has nothing to do with the topic.

At worst, it shows you can’t compete in a rational discussion and are too pathetic to admit it.

You just ignore anything that is inconvenient to you and change topics. Run away from the topic like a scared little child.

At best it’s “whataboutism” which has nothing to do with the topic.

At worst, it shows you can’t compete in a rational discussion and are too pathetic to admit it.

You just ignore anything that is inconvenient to you and change topics. Run away from the topic like a scared little child.

No, it's a retort to your claims of living in reality.

After 10 pages of this, it's bound to happen.

Less running away, more like beating a dead horse, i.e. your head.

No, it's a retort to your claims of living in reality.

After 10 pages of this, it's bound to happen.

Less running away, more like beating a dead horse, i.e. your head.
I only bring up the same point repeatedly because you are too weak to address it.

Stop being a pussy and it won’t happen.

I only bring up the same point repeatedly because you are too weak to address it.

Stop being a pussy and it won’t happen.

No, because you have the imagination and intellectual breadth of a sardine.

One that's already been canned.

No, because you have the imagination and intellectual breadth of a sardine.

One that's already been canned.
And yet here I am providing counters and rebuttals which you can’t deal with.

So you change the topic. Duck, dive and run.

And yet here I am providing counters and rebuttals which you can’t deal with.

So you change the topic. Duck, dive and run.

Stupid repetitive pointless "rebuttals" that only make sense to you and brain dead progressives like you.

You've lived in your lefty bubble so long you can't handle any opposing opinion.

Forum List

Back