Where are all the supporters and threads of and for Senator Robert Menendez?

1719263406323.png

Is Barak Obama white or black?

He's black. He would be black if you saw him on a police report, so you don't get to talk about him being half white because he was president. Colin Kaepernick is half white but I bet you guys still call him all kinds of n words. Funny how you guys don't do this with whites. Racist mfs.

He's black. He would be black if you saw him on a police report, so you don't get to talk about him being half white because he was president. Colin Kaepernick is half white but I bet you guys still call him all kinds of n words. Funny how you guys don't do this with whites. Racist mfs.
Obama is black even though genetically he is half white?

You say he is black because he looks black.

Menendez looks white to me.

What is the difference?

Obama is half white devil and you voted for him..............twice.

The only ones using "n-words" is blacks.

What's to like? Id really like to know
I guess I'm focused more on his general demeanor and the way he handles himself in public.

I realize that means very little when it comes to substance.

Then of course there's the nasty business of the underage sex scandal that he's apparently responsible for, I can't say I like that; And if half of what they say about his financial misbehavior is true well then I guess he's not the person I thought he was.

That's a lie. Whites here and all over America use it all the time.
Elizabeth Warren claimed to be Indian and Trump made fun of her by calling her Pocahontas.

So, to prove she had Indian blood she had a genetics test, showing that she was 1023rd Indian.

She held the test up proudly for all to see, only to then find out the Indian nation said she had to be a least a third Indian blood to be Indian. Not sure where they got those numbers, but what say you?

Now if this is true, if Obama needs to be 1/3 black to be black, and he is 1/2 white and black, does that mean Obama is both white and black?

Obama is black even though genetically he is half white?

You say he is black because he looks black.

Menendez looks white to me.

What is the difference?

Obama is half white devil and you voted for him..............twice.
There are half white gang bangers, but if you see a picture of them, they're black. So then you want to talk about Obama being half white only because he was a president. Therefore I'm not resoecting that. Obama is black. Menendez is Cuban, he's not white. Doesn't matter what he looks like to your racist ass. He is hispanic.

There are half white gang bangers, but if you see a picture of them, they're black. So then you want to talk about Obama being half white only because he was a president. Therefore I'm not resoecting that. Obama is black. Menendez is Cuban, he's not white. Doesn't matter what he looks like to your racist ass. He is hispanic.
We are all intermixed races. The whole race thing to me is for retards like Hitler and yourself

I'm just trying to understand your nonsense.

We are all intermixed races. The whole race thing to me is for retards like Hitler and yourself

I'm just trying to understand your nonsense.
Consider the fact that he's a middle-aged white man imitating a black personality and you'll have all of your answers.

Elizabeth Warren claimed to be Indian and Trump made fun of her by calling her Pocahontas.

So, to prove she had Indian blood she had a genetics test, showing that she was 1023rd Indian.

She held the test up proudly for all to see, only to then find out the Indian nation said she had to be a least a third Indian blood to be Indian. Not sure where they got those numbers, but what say you?

Now if this is true, if Obama needs to be 1/3 black to be black, and he is 1/2 white and black, does that mean Obama is both white and black?
Fuck this dumb shit. Again, when you see a haf white gang bangers you don't consder his white half. You don't do this to white politcians. Menendez was born to a cuban father and cuban mother. He's cuban. That's hispanic. End of story.

Fuck this dumb shit. Again, when you see a haf white gang bangers you don't consder his white half. You don't do this to white politcians. Menendez was born to a cuban father and cuban mother. He's cuban. That's hispanic. End of story.
What percentage of being Cuban makes you Cuban, or are you the sole arbiter of what race people are?

You even called me a white boy but have never seen me.

Forum List

Back