Ocasio-Cortez, Raskin to introduce legislation to ‘rein in a fundamentally unaccountable and rogue’ Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 961639
Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) said Tuesday they will introduce legislation in response to the increased ethics concerns related to the Supreme Court.

“Congressman Raskin and myself will be introducing forthcoming legislation to even have the Supreme Court be subject to the same $50 gift rule that he and I are subject to, as everyone else who are members of Congress,” AOC added later.

"Does the new legislation say anything about bad about obtaining gold bars to Congressmen?" asked Congressman Bob Menendez.

"No, of course not" said AOC. "Don't be silly. Gold good, money bad."

"Am I going to have to give up making money in the stock market?" asked Nancy Pelosi.

"Sheer insanity!" screamed AOC. "Just because you are the world's best stock picker is not a crime. In fact, I have made millions of dollars after being elected as well and deserved them, unlike those in the Supreme Court. What makes them so supreme anyway? Do they are just a court. It's not like they are a branch of the Federal government like we are?."
What a bunch of hypocrites.

17 million dollars of public money spent to cover up Congressional indiscretions, and these asswipes are trying to convince us that $50 gift limits matter?

That has nothing to do with that. Thomas and Alito are unable to be impartial. And Congress does have the authority to force SCOTUS to follow more ethical standards.

But that's fucked for unethical people such as yourself.
again, your opinion on others doesn't carry any fking weight simp!!!!

their money trumps it. got to feed momma don't ya know?
I don’t know what you’re talking about. They’re just wokies who think we should help then”oppressed.” They make no money off that.

Are you trying to say that Jews make decisions based on money?

1718409035064.png

Thread Closed, due to all quotes with no links or personal content, after reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back