Ocasio-Cortez, Raskin to introduce legislation to ‘rein in a fundamentally unaccountable and rogue’ Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good thing! Fuck SCOTUS! A piece of shit organization of fucked up conservative judges. Fuck Alito and Thomas! I hope both of them commit suicide!
^^^ This is the poster who claims he’s an electrical engineer. I’m so sure that introverted, intelligent, highly educated people talk like this.

The real money is in speaking engagements. They receive fantastic sums in return for a little stump speech, and those paying them get legislative favors in return.

Current members of Congress are making money on speaking fees? I didn’t think that was allowed. If so, then that needs to be stopped, again..audits…lots of them

/——/ The USSC is an equal but separate branch of government. The arrogant ABA isn’t anything more than a bunch of ambulance chasers and defense attorneys.
The ABA believes that Supreme Court justices ethical conduct rules should be consistent with all other federal judges. The Supreme Court along with those in lower federal courts all fall within the judicial branch of our government.

The proposed legislation by the House representatives is what reaches across the branches of government.

The ABA believes that Supreme Court justices ethical conduct rules should be consistent with all other federal judges. The Supreme Court along with those in lower federal courts all fall within the judicial branch of our government.

The proposed legislation by the House representatives is what reaches across the branches of government.
/——/ And their “opinion ” is meaningless. It’s just a lawyer advocacy group.

again, who gave you the authority to determine that except that you aren't getting your way, whaaaaaaaaaa
That has nothing to do with that. Thomas and Alito are unable to be impartial. And Congress does have the authority to force SCOTUS to follow more ethical standards.

But that's fucked for unethical people such as yourself.

That has nothing to do with that. Thomas and Alito are unable to be impartial. And Congress does have the authority to force SCOTUS to follow more ethical standards.

Raskin would see Israel destroyed. Which proves his insanity.

They are not the only ones.

Raskin would see Israel destroyed. Which proves his insanity.
That is not possible! Israel is the biggest military power in the ME. No other country in that region has the ability to take Israel out. In fact, there are only 3 countries on planet earth with the capabilities of taking Israel out. The US, Russia and China. That's it!

So your "what about poor little Israel?" plea, is a bunch of horseshit!

Yeah, you can throw in Kavanaugh, Gorsech and Barrett as well.

In 2016, Justice Sonia Sotomayor didn’t disclose transportation and lodging from various law schools, but she amended her records in 2021. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg amended her disclosure documents in 2017 to include a $4,500 opera costume. All these justices escaped punishment.

What Gifts Must Supreme Court Justices Disclose?

In 2016, Justice Sonia Sotomayor didn’t disclose transportation and lodging from various law schools, but she amended her records in 2021. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg amended her disclosure documents in 2017 to include a $4,500 opera costume. All these justices escaped punishment.

What Gifts Must Supreme Court Justices Disclose?
They should be held to the "$50 rule"?

I'm not ignoring anything! Both those judges amended their reports. That's a lot different than Thomas "constantly" amending his or Alito flying the flag upside down.

The flag deal is a different issue. I've commented on that.

Fixing things after one gets caught is not OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back