Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

Yes, that is me answering and refusing to follow your change of topic.
your answer is an answer,,

if you support the constitution then all laws are unconstitutional,,

you trying to pick and choose which laws you support and dont support means you dont support the 2nd A as written under its original intent,,
ie the constitution,,

now that being the case how can anything you say about the 1st A in the current discussion be believable??

youve lost all credibility,,

Yes, you did. The topic is the constitutionality of putting the 10 Commandments in schools and requiring Bibles in every classroom and requiring Bible study.

The topic is NOT the 2nd amendment.
I was checking your credibility to see if it was really about the constitution to you or just religion,,

now we know its about religion not the constitution for you,,

knowing is half the battle

the 2nd A question was to determine your credibility,,

and it did as promised and showed this isnt about the constitution for you and just another anti religion rant from a lunatic that could really use some religion about now,,
More of your lies. You wanted to change the subject and it was shit down now you want to whine about it

your answer is an answer,,

if you support the constitution then all laws are unconstitutional,,

you trying to pick and choose which laws you support and dont support means you dont support the 2nd A as written under its original intent,,
ie the constitution,,

now that being the case how can anything you say about the 1st A in the current discussion be believable??

youve lost all credibility,,

I did not answer your 2A question except to say I support the 2nd amendment.

I never addressed "all the gun laws". Not addressing them does not mean I support them.

However, you making shit up does make you a liar.

I was checking your credibility to see if it was really about the constitution to you or just religion,,

now we know its about religion not the constitution for you,,

knowing is half the battle

No, you were trolling and got mad when I refused to play along with your topic change.

I have said I am a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment. But I did not address "all the gun laws" as you wanted. To bad.

As I said, I am a hunter, a shooter, and a gun collector. But somehow, according to you, I hate the 2nd amendment and want the population disarmed?

I did not answer your 2A question except to say I support the 2nd amendment.

I never addressed "all the gun laws". Not addressing them does not mean I support them.

However, you making shit up does make you a liar.
that is answering it,,

under the 2n A all gun laws are in violation of the constitution,,

you wanting to split them up and say which ones you do and dont support means you dont support the 2nd A,,

just like now on the topic at hand where its about religion to you not the constitution,,

No, you were trolling and got mad when I refused to play along with your topic change.

I have said I am a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment. But I did not address "all the gun laws" as you wanted. To bad.

As I said, I am a hunter, a shooter, and a gun collector. But somehow, according to you, I hate the 2nd amendment and want the population disarmed?
none of that means you support the 2nd A,,

now youre the one derailing the thread,,
I was finished because youve shown its not about the constitution but about religion to you,,

that is answering it,,

under the 2n A all gun laws are in violation of the constitution,,

you wanting to split them up and say which ones you do and dont support means you dont support the 2nd A,,

just like now on the topic at hand where its about religion to you not the constitution,,

Have I said I support all those gun laws? No. I have not.

The topic at hand is the constitutionality of what is happening in Louisianna schools. Period.

then why the dbl standard on when you support the constitution??
You keep making that claim but have no proof to back it up. Keeping you on topic is not a double standard. If you want to discuss gun laws there is a area for you to do so instead of trying to derail this discussion

Forum List

Back