Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

Because your second amendment shift is not what this thread is about, start one to discuss that if you want. Why must you keep trying to change the subject
so this isnt about the constitutionality of it but that youre anti religion and butthurt about it,,

see that helps us move forward with the discussion,,

lifes tough,, buy a helmet,,

we dont have time to hold your hand everytime you have a feeling,,

so this isnt about the constitutionality of it but that youre anti religion and butthurt about it,,

see that helps us move forward with the discussion,,

lifes tough,, buy a helmet,,

we dont have time to hold your hand everytime you have a feeling,,
The only person butthurt is the fool trying to change the subject to the second amendment. That person is becoming unglued because no one is allowing him to do it. Poor little fellow

You should be afraid and never leave your house, he’ll turn off your computer now just to be safe and go hide under your bed from the boogeyman. Not everyone can be as well behaved as the white person responsible for the most deaths of a shooter or those crazy white people killing all those kids when they blew up the building. Not everyone can be that peaceful.
Are you going to bring trannys in? Go where you want. Just make sure you can handle any threat. Or, end up here. Man indicted for capital murder in death of Tupelo convenience store clerk

and that says you dont really support the 2nd A as written under its original intent,,

if you did support it your answer would have been a single word,, yes or no,,

so far youve spent at least 8 comments telling me you dont want to talk about it when one word would have ended the discussion on it,,,

No, it does not.

It means I do not play games with trolls. Stay on topic.

The only person butthurt is the fool trying to change the subject to the second amendment. That person is becoming unglued because no one is allowing him to do it. Poor little fellow
the 2nd A question was to determine your credibility,,

and it did as promised and showed this isnt about the constitution for you and just another anti religion rant from a lunatic that could really use some religion about now,,

the 2nd A question was to determine your credibility,,

and it did as promised and showed this isnt about the constitution for you and just another anti religion rant from a lunatic that could really use some religion about now,,

Your credibility is long gone. This thread has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.

Your credibility is long gone. This thread has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.
I never said it did,,

that question was to determine your credibility,,

and it did as promised and showed this isnt about constitutionality for you and just another anti religious rant,,,

It’s not my fault you got confused it just means you require more explanation than a person of average intelligence.
And yet it was you who pretended/insisted that you needed further explanation on the subject.
I don’t have time to teach you what you failed to learn in school.
I fail to see how you can fault my education...I know how many mommies' heather has, cuz I learned that in a counting class...I read "daddy is knocked-up again" in my "sexual reproduction and other myths" class...I did my thesis on "two terlits, three genders, the coming apocalypse"...all required reading for a liberal arts degree.

Last edited:
I never said it did,,

and it did as promised and showed this isnt about constitutionality for you and just another anti religious rant,,,

If I had played along with your game, you might have a point. I didn't. You don't.

The topic is the 10 commandments in schools. As far as I know, guns are not allowed in school.

I never said it did,,

I have been on this board, posting often, for 13 years. I have credibility because I discuss the issues and bring facts. My credibility is well established.

If I had played along with your game, you might have a point. I didn't. You don't.

The topic is the 10 commandments in schools. As far as I know, guns are not allowed in school.
not going to work buttercup,,,

you did answer in the most abstract way possible by giving dumb excuses and deflections,, and that showed your dbl standard that for you this isnt about the constitution but about religion itself,,

whats happening in OK does not violate the constitution because it doesnt establish a state religion and ban all others,,

your false claim of separation of church and state isnt going to change that,,

All the gun laws? lol

There are far too many gun laws on the books, and you are not specifying any of them. Just a random "all gun laws".

As I said, start a thread on the 2nd amendment and I will happily join in.

But this thread is about posting the 10 commandments in classrooms and having Bible study in public schools.
this is you answering,,

not going to work buttercup,,,

you did answer in the most abstract way possible by giving dumb excuses and deflections,, and that showed your dbl standard that for you this isnt about the constitution but about religion itself,,

whats happening in OK does not violate the constitution because it doesnt establish a state religion and ban all others,,

your false claim of separation of church and state isnt going to change that,,

Oh, so if you change the topics, and I do not answer, it means you are right? LMAO

Forum List

Back