Evangelical devotion to Trump

Sure looked weak to me, not just to Putin.
What was “weak” about it? Do you think a president has to be a bomb sniffing dog every place on the planet at all times where there’s conflict and US troops are needed but Biden was afraid to go there.

Putin has had his share of terrorist bombings in Russia. So Bush and Cheney were weak after all. Reagan must’ve been as weak as they come with the Beirut bombing.

What was “weak” about it? Do you think a president has to be a bomb sniffing dog every place on the planet at all times where there’s conflict and US troops are needed but Biden was afraid to go there.

Putin has had his share of terrorist bombings in Russia. So Bush and Cheney were weak after all. Reagan must’ve been as weak as they come with the Beirut bombing.
We're not talking about Bush and Cheney or Reagan. We're talking about the weakness of Biden. 13 soldiers killed, women put back into slavery, thousands left behind to be tortured and killed. Biden's haste to get out of that country cost us $81 billion dollars in armament and countless lives. It takes a real coward to run apologetics for that. Putin saw it and acted on it.

Of course not. You’re a hypocrite. You don’t hold Republicans the same standard that you hold a Democrat. Quit whining, snowflake.
How do you know I don't hold Republicans the same standard that I would hold a Democrat? Of course I do, it's not my fault the Democrats are liars and cheaters! That's your fault cry baby

How do you know I don't hold Republicans the same standard that I would hold a Democrat?
Because you just told me we weren’t talking about those. When we compare what happened in Afghanistan under Biden’s watch to what happened in Beirut under Reagan’s watch both are a sign of weakness as you put it. . Are you willing to say that you say that at the time if you were alive. .

The United States of America did not become weaker after the terrorist attack on US troops in Beirut. If anything, it got way too cocky and stronger after that.

Because you just told me we weren’t talking about those. When we compare what happened in Afghanistan under Biden’s watch to what happened in Beirut under Reagan’s watch both are a sign of weakness as you put it. . Are you willing to say that you say that at the time if you were alive. .

The United States of America did not become weaker after the terrorist attack on US troops in Beirut. If anything, it got way too cocky and stronger after that.
The Afghanistan debacle was one of the worst events to ever happen to America. Joe Biden acted , Putin saw our weakness and stupidity and figured he could do what he wanted in Ukraine. What happened in Beirut under reagan? Didn't we go in to try to save some lives? Can't remember.

Obama and the liberal media claim that he is a she and has birthed two girls, that is their claim, should be easy to prove if true, right?
Should be easy to look up for yourself then, troll. I'm not the one carrying around idiot lies spoonfed to me by paid liars. That's you.

You haven't been around normal people for a while, have you?

Do you talk to Putin on a regular basis. Are you how Trump colludes with Russia?
Not at all, I just have common sense. You still think that Trump colludes with Russia? LOL
Screenshot_20220523-201732_Instagram.jpg

You still think that Trump colludes with Russia?
Based on Trump’s debate words where he says he had a phone conversation with Putin “after” Putin invaded Ukraine.

I would rather Trump collude with Zelinski rather than Putin if he feels the need to collude with foreign leaders as a private citizen.

Based on Trump’s debate words where he says he had a phone conversation with Putin “after” Putin invaded Ukraine.

I would rather Trump collude with Zelinski rather than Putin if he feels the need to collude with foreign leaders as a private citizen.
You have a very strong imagination. I think you should immediately turn off MSNBC Joy Reid at Al, your cult has stretched itself to its limits. When Trump is re-elected we will all be a lot better off, you will see.

He tried to overturn my vote for Biden when he was a one term President in 2021.

No one is better off if he becomes President again. My right to have my vote count was violated by him.
He challenged an election. Your right to vote was stolen by the people who defrauded Trump.

Have these people even read the Bible they claim to hold so dear?
How can they ignore the basic backbone of their religion to support a man who refuses to admit guilt or change his ways?
Seems to me you must be talking about church. See, Trump was Government. Trump had stopped illegal immigration mostly. Trump constructed a long wall. Trump's prices were much lower than now. I got a sandwich today for about $18 dollars after the price deduction to me of $5.00. When Trump was president, we could afford that sandwich for maybe $7 dollars. Biden sends us no food. But you love him and worship him.

He tried to overturn my vote for Biden when he was a one term President in 2021.

No one is better off if he becomes President again. My right to have my vote count was violated by him.
You are the first Democrat to tell us we have in office President Trump. Hot dog.

Actually he didn't. Democrats tried to overturn all of our votes with their election interference and fraud. We need to make sure that never happens again.

Forum List

Back