BREAKING: Supreme Court rules Trump is entitled to some immunity in Jan. 6 case

Apparently you can’t say you followed your lawyers advice as a defense
Govt vs private, and no lawyers in Obama's case with seeking white house counsel, committed crimes with Obama. The only reason Cohen's emails and testimony involved with Trump were allowed is because there is no attorney client privilege, if crimes are involved between the two.

What advice did Trump ask Cohen for, of which you speak about....involved with his crime?

Govt vs private, and no lawyers in Obama's case with seeking white house counsel, committed crimes with Obama. The only reason Cohen's emails and testimony involved with Trump were allowed is because there is no attorney client privilege, if crimes are involved between the two.

What advice did Trump ask Cohen for, of which you speak about....involved with his crime?
Ah so the govt has immunity. Gotcha

It's found in the reading of the charter, and your reading is in the gutter.

If you neighbor goes all Waco, and you hunker down next door, all liability civil and criminal is on you, sport.

Right, you just made it up.

We have an avenue to address this. You give the person a trial in absentia. It's what was done to Ira Einhorn. It can even be a military trial but at least the proof is documented.

Collective amnesia seems to have struck the conservative majority on the Supreme Court, especially around the question: Is the president above the law?

Five of the six conservative justices who ruled to give the president absolute immunity for “core” presidential duties seem to have made contradictory statements during their Senate confirmation hearings.

“No man is above the law,” Neil Gorsuch told Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) during his confirmation hearing in 2017.

Oops.

Five SCOTUS Justices’ Comments on Prez Immunity Come Back to Haunt Them

Right, you just made it up.

We have an avenue to address this. You give the person a trial in absentia. It's what was done to Ira Einhorn. It can even be a military trial but at least the proof is documented.
You don't get a trial in abstention. You don't hang around willingly.

not some... but total!:clap2:

1719974358414.png

I have to think that much of the hysteria over this is feigned. Just a distraction from the Biden Debate Debacle. It will take more than that, and I hate to think what team Biden is cooking up as a distraction. I'll predict again, some kind of military action, maybe a Jimmy Carter style rescue of some hostages. I hope none of our service people die over it, but if they do, I'm sure Biden won't remember that they did.

Biden will never need immunity for whatever he does, because he has already been officially declared unfit to be prosecuted.

Forum List

Back