Supreme Court To Take Up Trump Immunity Case...In Late April

Trump’s legal strategy is not to defend himself. It is to delay. This plays right into his strategy. I was hoping for better from the Supreme Court. Why? I have no idea. They have shown us who they are.

Dark days indeed.

Translation: You're for giving Trump a fair trial, after which he will be found guilty and sentenced.

How strange that the SCOTUS could merely have examined the exact same arguments from the lower case and instead waited weeks to decide to wait two more months to then have a re-do.

How strange indeed.
Given the makeup of the court.....

Imagine the notion that a President is not accountable. That's just where we are now.

Well, we have weaponized law enforcement, kangaroo investigations by politically motivated prosecutors, with kangaroo judges and kangaroo juries, if there is even a jury at all.
You pressed the EASY BUTTON!

Maybe you should take 'thinker' out of your user ID name? 😁

Given the makeup of the court.....

Imagine the notion that a President is not accountable. That's just where we are now.
Better hope it stays that way.
Goose<>Gander....the left is always unprepared for the changes that follow absolutism.
Monica will be suing Bill, Solyndra investors will drag Obama's ass into civil Court...
Iraqi nationals will have Bush up on charges.....

Biden threw the border open. The numbers are 8+ million in a little over three years. No one is buying what you're selling.

Your illogic about the gun industry is typical of how leftoids divert from the facts in front of them.

If your logic is that if we had no undocumented aliens, we'd have fewer murders, then it follows that if we had no guns, we'd have fewer murders.

Of course, 19,500 murders happen with guns and only about 60 are committed by undocumented aliens... so which do you think is the bigger problem?

Oh....Geezus....take your pick
You would be incorrect.

"But Paul Coggins, a former U.S. attorney in Texas, said there’s already well-established precedent that federal officials, including the president, are immune from prosecution for good-faith decisions they make while engaged in official business.

“Stealing an election,” Coggins said, wouldn’t fall into that category."

You would be incorrect.

"But Paul Coggins, a former U.S. attorney in Texas, said there’s already well-established precedent that federal officials, including the president, are immune from prosecution for good-faith decisions they make while engaged in official business.

“Stealing an election,” Coggins said, wouldn’t fall into that category."

YAWWWWWN....... desperate parsing.....

Better hope it stays that way.
Goose<>Gander....the left is always unprepared for the changes that follow absolutism.
Monica will be suing Bill, Solyndra investors will drag Obama's ass into civil Court...
Iraqi nationals will have Bush up on charges.....
I think some paid right wing liar is fooling you again.

Trump was sued while he was President. Bill Barr wanted to be his personal attorney, in the case.

Biden is being sued right now.

What's your next threat? The sun rising in the east tomorrow?

Trump’s legal strategy is not to defend himself. It is to delay. This plays right into his strategy. I was hoping for better from the Supreme Court. Why? I have no idea. They have shown us who they are.

Dark days indeed.

Just like all the other instances, he has support of the GOP…..

Forum List

Back