Is this the worst time in history to be a Democrat?

LOL. He IS going to step down, even though he doesn't want to. That's the point. It's not his choice. I will concede to your point if Biden continues on as the nominee and I would absolutely love to gravel down at your feet for being right. Trump and the Republicans would love it if Biden chooses to stay in the race and I would to. Stay in there Joe! Don't let the bastards win.
Again, where's the "force"?

Stop making shit up. It's pathetic.

Trump isnt repsonsible for the massive loss of public trust in our government agencies. The actions of those agencies and the democrats in charge of them is what caused it.
Sure he is. He's lied about voter fraud so people has lost faith in elections. He's lied about the FBI and DoJ......ditto. He took Putin's side in Helsinki. He's made false accusations about everyone from Engoron's clerk to Garland.

The belief in those lies is what caused an erosion of faith.

We did. It said the DOJ wouldn't prosecute him because of his dementia
It said the DoJ shouldn't prosecute him because his actions lacked the intent to commit a crime. Unlike trump who refused to comply with a subpoena and concealed his possession of the docs.

Sure he is. He's lied about voter fraud so people has lost faith in elections. He's lied about the FBI and DoJ......ditto. He took Putin's side in Helsinki. He's made false accusations about everyone from Engoron's clerk to Garland.

The belief in those lies is what caused an erosion of faith.
He's also not been in office for years now. What has Quid Pro done to restore this lost faith you claim?

It said the DoJ shouldn't prosecute him because his actions lacked the intent to commit a crime. Unlike trump who refused to comply with a subpoena and concealed his possession of the docs.
The question is, does have the capacity to form intent?

It seems you're in panic mode now that Schumer, Pelosi and Obama have decided to cancel your vote for ole' Stumblebum.
Again with that talking point. It's Biden's decision to make. Try to come up with some original thoughts.

He's also not been in office for years now. What has Quid Pro done to restore this lost faith you claim?
Yes, he got kicked out of the WH because he was a terrible prez. You may have noticed that hasn't stopped people from paying attention to him and his constant lies about the election, the DoJ, the system of justice generally.

This is a pretty bad time to be a Democrat. But I imagine June 19, 1865 was even worse for them when the last slaves were released.
Those Dems would have attended the RNC convention if they were still alive.

Forum List

Back