Donald Trump: Full up to the eyeballs with hate. He won on that once, and hopes to do it again

At a moment when so many people on the right are smearing any impolite Trump critic as complicit in the assassination attempt, revisiting Trump’s long history of flirtation with verbal violence is in order—if only to keep the record straight.

So, bearing in mind that nothing Trump has said or done excuses or mitigates the horrific acts of his would-be assassin, here’s a list of instances of Trump normalizing, endorsing, promoting, or winking at political and other violence.
That source is full of Trump haters. Did some try and assassinate Incest Joe or Donald Trump? That is the only answer you need.

Not me. I've known about Trump since the 1980s.. He's always been a vulgar liar and a cheat. He talks like a mob bòss from New Jersey....and NJ ran him off. In NYC he's just a failed social climber.
I've known him since the successful discrimination lawsuit against him in the early 70's. One of my sisters got messed up by trump back then. Not because she was black but one of her roommates was. Three young nurses wanted to rent an apartment from him but were denied. At first everything was all good then when they met all three of them it was no dice.

I've known him since the successful discrimination lawsuit against him in the early 70's. One of my sisters got messed up by trump back then. Not because she was black but one of her roommates was. Three young nurses wanted to rent an apartment from him but were denied. At first everything was all good then when they met all three of them it was no dice.
Probably not

Trump is an amazing Patriot. We will be better off when he is president
I hate to say it but It is unfortunate the man who attempted to assassinate trump didn't have a better aim. The country would be better off if he did. I in no way encourage or support such actions however.

I hate to say it but It is unfortunate the man who attempted to assassinate trump didn't have a better aim. The country would be better off if he did. I in no way encourage or support such actions however.
You just support the results? Same fucking thing you POS.

Trump's bankruptcies never hurt him.... just investors, contractors and vendors.
Another example of his own extreme narcissism. It's all about him. He cares for no one and would sell out ( probably already has ) the country if it served him well. No conscience there at all.

I'd give you my sister's phone number so she could tell you herself if it would help. But I don't trust your judgment. After all you still trust trump. That's not a good indication of reliability or judgment.
Id give you but….but…but…
Butt fuck

But yet you are a violent son of a bitch who would wish for the death of a true patriot. Thanks for letting us know

But yet you are a violent son of a bitch who would wish for the death of a true patriot. Thanks for letting us know
Remember Trump's hateful violent rant on Jan 5th.; in the middle of it all he put in a one line disclaimer notice just so he could claim deniability in the advent he would be prosecuted for inciting an insurrection. I copied his hatred and deviousness. Glad you didn't like it. Trump did the same thing and you loved it. That makes you a HYPOCRITE ! Thanks for making it so easy.

Remember Trump's hateful violent rant on Jan 5th.; in the middle of it all he put in a one line disclaimer notice just so he could claim deniability in the advent he would be prosecuted for inciting an insurrection. I copied his hatred and deviousness. Glad you didn't like it. Trump did the same thing and you loved it. That makes you a HYPOCRITE ! Thanks for making it so easy.
You are a hypocrite and a liar. You also wish for the death of a true patriot, someone who loves our country. Hopefully you're getting your plane tickets ready to move when he is elected this year. Violent son of a bitch.
You are a liar and a hypocrite. A violent son of a bitch wishing for the death of a true patriot. Congratulations
Screenshot_20221120-092849_Twitter.jpg

My posts get the boot because not enough words and shit like that but here we have a declaration favoring the murder of Trump
False accusations and personal attacks will get you booted. Not so much language. I'd report you myself but you make yourself such an easy target it isn't worth it.

False accusations and personal attacks will get you booted. Not so much language. I'd report you myself but you make yourself such an easy target it isn't worth it.
What kind of dumbass would root for the assassination of a great leader? Oh a fucking Democrat.

You are a hypocrite and a liar. You also wish for the death of a true patriot, someone who loves our country. Hopefully you're getting your plane tickets ready to move when he is elected this year. Violent son of a bitch.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. A violent son of a bitch wishing for the death of a true patriot. CongratulationsView attachment 980048
trump is no patriot. He is a narcissist of the worst kind. He can only feign love for others and that would include a nation and it's people. Please wake up already.
What kind of dumbass would root for the assassination of a great leader? Oh a fucking Democrat.
Trump is no leader. Never was , never could be.

Forum List

Back