Trump says he has ‘nothing to do’ with Project 2025, disagrees with some of its elements

Trump says he has ‘nothing to do’ with Project 2025,

disagrees with some of its elements

5 Jul 2024 ~~ By Jared Gans

Former President Trump sought to distance himself from the conservative Heritage Foundation’s Project 2025 on Friday, saying he has “nothing to do” with the initiative and disagrees with some of its aspects.
Trump said in a post on Truth Social that he is not involved in the right-wing think tank’s proposal, which outlines various policies and initiatives that some conservatives hope a future Republican administration would administer.
“I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it,” he said. “I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”
The 900-page 2025 Presidential Transition Project is a “governing agenda” filled with conservative priorities and insight from scholars and policy experts. It is divided into sections based on five main topics — “Taking the Reins of Government,” “The Common Defense,” “The General Welfare,” “The Economy” and “Independent Regulatory Agencies.”
The project makes a wide range of policy proposals, perhaps most notably reshaping the powers of the executive branch. It also calls for striking various small government agencies and rolling back funding for abortions and approval of the abortion pill mifepristone.
~Snip~
But a source familiar with MAGA Inc.’s effort pushed back on that, saying the website that Moussa’s post references does not promote Project 2025 but only gathers search traffic for those who were searching online for it following last week’s debate. They said the website instead promotes Trump’s actual policies, which are compared to Biden’s.

Commentary:
DJT has never mentioned Project 2025.
Trump has not endorsed this agenda....the left is trying to make it stick to him
You don't need 900 pages, you only need one sentence
Eliminate the Federal Reserve, and return the US Dollar to hard money backed by real assets
Without inflation, printed money and massive debt, the woke Fed.gov Super State will die immediately.
The breathless fear that this has generated by the Neo-Marxist Democrat propaganda machine is actually funny. The things they tell you that Republicans are going to do are crazy-funny.
The sad thing is the kids believe this junk because TikTok is pushing it into their faces 24/7.
Project 2025 comes directly from The Heritage Foundation, not Trump.
Essentially, it is a road map to eliminating the entrenched bureaucrats who prevent a President from effectively running the executive branch. Some folks call these people the “Deep State”, they infest every department of the executive branch, making it impossible for a President to control. The plan makes tens of thousands of high level civil servants subject to firing and being replaced with people that answer to the President and his Secretaries.
Please note!
This was first posted by DemocracyDocket.com. A quick check decribes the site as,

Democracy Docket – Bias and Credibility

"LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words"…

They put shit in front of him and he signs it, we already ran this experiment for four years. He’s the face for the TV, doesn’t much matter if he’s heard of the agenda he’s advancing or not.

The lie that DJT is instituting these policies is the 'New Big Lie'.
dimocrap scum lie.

Because...... They are scum. You don't have to be a dimocrap to be scum, but it sure helps. Not all scum are dimocraps, but all dimocraps are scum.

And -- They LIE. It's what they do.

You don't have to be stupid to believe their lies but it sure helps. Not everybody that believes their lies is stupid, but all stupid people believe their lies.

It's circular. And it all comes back to being dishonest and stupid. Intelligent people don't have to be dishonest to get along in this world.

Starting to see a Venn Diagram develop here??

They put shit in front of him and he signs it, we already ran this experiment for four years. He’s the face for the TV, doesn’t much matter if he’s heard of the agenda he’s advancing or not.
LOL The projection is breathtaking

Last edited:
View attachment 974129

who is the man with trump could it be the man behind project 2025

the man is kevin roberts the man behind project 2025 but trump doesn't know him
How many people do you think TRUMP! has met, shaken hands with and not had anything to do with afterward? I'm going with the precise figure of, a lot.

In fact, let's expand that to every president of the United States. How many of them do you think have had photos taken greeting someone they had no dealings with later?

Trump says a lot of things that are not true
Oh, so we just pick and choose the ones we want to believe. Would you be saying he's telling the truth if he came out and endorsed the project? As it is now, until someone can produce evidence that he supports it, he doesn't.

Oh, so we just pick and choose the ones we want to believe. Would you be saying he's telling the truth if he came out and endorsed the project? As it is now, until someone can produce evidence that he supports it, he doesn't.

If a politician is saying it I assume it is a lie until such time as proven otherwise

:abgg2q.jpg:

too funny

No, this is the funny part:

1720623952399.png

If a politician is saying it I assume it is a lie until such time as proven otherwise
So... A lie:

Project 2025 is the plan by Donald Trump’s MAGA Republican allies to give Trump more power over your daily life, gut democratic checks and balances, and consolidate power in the Oval Office if he wins. Trump’s campaign advisors and close allies wrote it – and are doing everything they can to elect him so he can execute their playbook immediately.

Right?

Forum List

Back