Project 2025 Chief debunks all the Democrat lies.

You're wasting your time, their masters have told them otherwise and they're destined to keep repeating the talking points they have been spoon fed
I know it. But I still have a few minutes to kill. I don't really take them seriously with the exception of their wanting to destroy America.

It's right here, lazy boy.
Again. Nothing to refute. :)

You know that is an introduction, right?

What is wrong with the right and conservatives wanting to make government more accessible for Conservatives?

It is OUR government too.

You know that is an introduction, right?

What is wrong with the right and conservatives wanting to make government more accessible for Conservatives?

It is OUR government too.
It's a blueprint.
And I wasn't aware there needed to be any "fairness" doctrine in government. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That's what we have free and fair elections for.

I'm sorry, how is government not accessible for conservatives? In 2017, they controlled all three branches
and got...what done? :)

It's right here, lazy boy.
Again. Nothing to refute. :)

I didn’t ask for a link, Stupid. I said to quote the parts you think are authoritarian.

Cut and paste, Simp. You smart enough to do that? I say you aren’t.

OK. To address the horseshit OP. This is what just and righteous white patriots want to take the country back to
Think Gilead.....:)

If it upsets you, then it must be the right path....

OK. To address the horseshit OP. This is what just and righteous white patriots want to take the country back to
Think Gilead.....:)

CBS spin?

Cut and paste from the actual paper what you think is authoritarian.

You can’t do that.

I accept your standard issue denial and deflection. I was expecting nothing less from you because it's what you always do. :)

Again, the steps in the blueprint are all right there.
You can’t bring actual quotes from the paper to back up your lies, liar.

You lose again.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Forum List

Back