The Theme for the 2024 Kamala Harris Campaign: You Can't Say That!

so you cant be against a black persons agenda without being called a racist, and now they can add on misogynist?....is that it?....because it was like that a lot with obama.....
Your pretense that "you cant be against a black persons agenda without being called a racist" is mistaken, but the elderly felon's's racist and misogynistic antipathies are obviously wee-wee'd up by those factors, of course.

Your pretense that "you cant be against a black persons agenda without being called a racist" is mistaken, but the elderly felon's's racist and misogynistic antipathies are obviously wee-wee'd up by those factors, of course.
I’m voting for trump because Harris is a damn fool

And way too liberal

Are you calling me an elderly felon?

Last edited:
Despite your claim, Harris's record being "dismal" can be an entirely disparate matter from the racist and misogynistic antipathy that Trump supported in Proud Boys and other white supremacist groups express.

In other words, you agree that Harris has a record of failure but it's just too easy to retreat to the 'that's racist'' slogan to defend her incompetence.

In other words, you agree that Harris has a record of failure but it's just too easy to retreat to the 'that's racist'' slogan to defend her incompetence.
You can pretend that if that is what you need to do.

It would be surprising if the enthusiastic Trumpers in the "Proud Boys," an exclusively male, far-right, neo-fascist militant organization, did not attack Harris based upon her race and gender.

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 5.12.43 PM.png

Last edited:
You can pretend that if that is what you need to do.

I don't need to pretend. You're pretending you can defend a record of accomplishment by Harris.

Talk to ole' Stumblebum about ''Racist'', "sexist'' attacks on the DIE hire.

And the racists and misogynists chatter on nastily while ignoring Donald's racism and misogyny.
We’re to believe the POC label acts as reason to hurl the racist™ slogan at anyone who questions the ability of the POC’ist?

The rightwing crazies really turned out overnight on the Board.

What are they so worried about? :)

is it mistaken?.....the other day i said that my experience with harris was when she was AG of cal wasnt very good, so i was told by your buddy joe that i must be a misogynistic and of course a racist...sure its mistaken....

Forum List

Back