Traditional trump country.

--------------------------------------------------

Their bona fides are pretty thin after they've exercised their sexual fantasies.
You definitely should stop masturbating to Ashley Biden's diary. Certainly affecting your mental health.
Screenshot_20240411-214659_X.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, folks do tell me..(just heard it at the closing table of a deal on Tuesday).....that I look young for my age. So, you may be perceptive there, BJ.

But, beyond a youthful appearance by some posters, the real issue BJ is the wave of misogyny that MAGA-world is inflicting on America with the recent elevation of a woman of color into presidential politics.

I'm surprised that some of the forum's putative gals seem to miss the dilemma of any prominent gal being subject to jibes and epithets centered on her genitals, or imagined sexual practices. To me, as a man, it seems compromising for any adult woman, confident in herself an her abilities, to condone the clear and obvious misogyny we are now experiencing with MAGA's fear of Kamala Harris.

Don't you too, feel that defining any woman as only a sexual object or only as a vagina is demeaning......to the woman, and to the Slow Leaks who shrill it out?
Don't you too, feel that defining any woman as only a sexual object or only as a vagina is demeaning......to the woman,

Perfect identification for chiliclothe, a vagina LOL

"You definitely should stop masturbating to Ashley Biden's diary

Sex stuff is a challenge for you, eh, Finger?
I'm not sure a public politics forum is the right venue for your avatar.....or for you.
Sex frustration, they say, is a burden that can eat on a soul.
Don't let that thing continue to dine on your psyche, Finger.
It's unhealthy.
So good luck to you in the future.

Sex stuff is a challenge for you, eh, Finger?
I'm not sure a public politics forum is the right venue for your avatar.....or for you.
Sex frustration, they say, is a burden that can eat on a soul.
Don't let that thing continue to dine on your psyche, Finger.
It's unhealthy.
So good luck to you in the future.
You projecting your problems on to me? I can't help you with your impotence, there are 800 numbers you can call however

The Villages in Florida. Went hard for trump in 2020.

Today there is a Harris rally happening there.

Shit is not looking good for trump.

Is she looking for a new STD? :dunno:

That's right about where ya might get one, I tell ta wut. :oops:

Seriously, there's nudist swinger colonies where one has less chances of catchin' an STD than The Villages.

Last edited:
To be fair, some might be two seaters so there could almost be 400 people out of 75000 there!

Harris should really focus on FL
She ain't gettin' Jack Squat in FL. Fuck that!

Especially down south where a lot of em's family actually experienced Communism 1st hand, and then came to America.

Forum List

Back