The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

And you were told you had to vote for a blithering moron who got ZERO votes.

And you clap and cheer. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
The Democratic Party as an organization gets to decide what happens next and I as a voter get to make my choice in November. You getting performatively offended on behalf of others is silly. It's a silly argument. You're silly, unserious people. :lol:

The Democratic Party as an organization gets to decide what happens next and I as a voter get to make my choice in November. You getting performatively offended on behalf of others is silly. It's a silly argument. You're silly, unserious people. :lol:
Sit down, STFU, and vote for who your handlers picked for you, Simp. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

And? The thing I was referring to, Moron, was the delegate votes. The offical nomination of a party candidate doesn't happen until then. The person who won those primaries dropped out and freed his delegates and endorsed Kamala. What's confusing you idiots? :dunno:
A bit presumptuous of you and the DNC that the rest of the disenfranchised Biden voters might not have wanted Heels Up, eh. That's why, moron. SMFH. You're dumber than a box of rocks. No wonder you don't mind--just tell you where to go and who to vote for.

A bit presumptuous of you and the DNC that the rest of the disenfranchised Biden voters might not have wanted Heels Up, eh. That's why, moron. SMFH. You're dumber than a box of rocks. No wonder you don't mind--just tell you where to go and who to vote for.
Who gives a shit? They could want fucking Mickey Mouse as their candidate but they can't compel him to run. No one is opposing her. Kind of hard to have a new primary if no one else is going to throw their hat in the ring, innit? Morons. :lol:

No one is opposing her. Kind of hard to have a new primary if no one else is going to throw their hat in the ring, innit?
How do you know, moron. There was no primary held. Like you, they got ahead of themselves and did what democrats do--screwed up royal, so they knew you morons "Don't give a shit." You'll vote for whoever they tell you to.

Forum List

Back