Donald Trump's Finally Been Seen In Public Without Ear Bandage

I'm open to whatever is the truth.

I find it interesting that the right isn't really pressing for any details on the entire affair.

To me their silence speaks volumes.

But who cares, right?

What more details? If Trump was grazed in the ear... does he have to go out of his way to prove it? Doctors and FBI have already given thei rbest reports. What more is there?

What more details? If Trump was grazed in the ear... does he have to go out of his way to prove it? Doctors and FBI have already given thei rbest reports. What more is there?
Where can I read those reports? Post a link.

Where can I read those reports? Post a link.

But again? why is it so hard to believe a bullet cannot graze an ear? the wound was described as blunt and shallow.. not requireing sutures... That is definately not consistent with a small fragment or glass which would probably be more sharp.

And surprise, surprise, surprise.....not a SCRATCH on it. Behold...

Some commentary on it...

Your thoughts USMB?

Please keep pushing this conspiracy theory.

It’s wonderful how you loons demonstrate to the world how delusional you are. You cannot accept reality.

then what caused the bullet to fragment? It sure was not the teleprompter

Hmm it matters because your theory makes no sense. Clear shot to Trumps head from above, the bullet would have to hit something to fragment. Why is it so hard to believe that a bullet can graze an ear without blowing it off? Just a little nick would open it up and cause a lot of blood.

ive shot at tin cans, bottles... and in some cases if you just nick your target, the can is left still sitting on a rock even though you heard it hit.

its not damn impossible.. but its so much easier for you all to believe some intricate conspiracy, that Trump had to pull off with amazing acting.
Like believng an election was stolen? Or that somehow Trump was being harrassed by a deep state? Or how Trunp is being attacked by Biden because he was Bidens political opponent? Whats the story goingto be now? Harris has put the DOJ on Trump? Or is he going to concoct some story about Harris contactng Leticia James, Bragg, judge Chutkan, and Willis to devise an all black racist attack against Trump because he's white? When he comes with that tale, you going to believe that one too?

I don't think you Trump chumps should be talking about other people and conspiracy theories.

What makes no sense is you believing everything trump tells you. He did not take a bullet. He got hit by a fragment. Anybody would have survived get grazed in the ear by a fragment. That doesn't make Trump tough or a hero. Just a guy who got grazed by a piece of a bullet.

The hero was the fireman who really took the bullet and who covered his family with his body after he was hit. That's the hero in this ituation. That's the man we should praise and always remember.

It’s wonderful how you loons demonstrate to the world how delusional you are. You cannot accept reality.
This has been posted by a person who believes the election was stolen and there was no insurrection.

As I stated above, I'm just out for the truth.

I haven't posted, or suggested, any conspiracy.

But since when have you people been so anti-conspiracy theories?

Tell me, was the last election stolen? What happened on January 6th? What happened during the attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

What conspiracy have I pushed in this thread?

But again? why is it so hard to believe a bullet cannot graze an ear? the wound was described as blunt and shallow.. not requireing sutures... That is definately not consistent with a small fragment or glass which would probably be more sharp.
Aren't you pushing it a bit too far now?

A bullet vs a shard of glass, under certain circumstances they both can inflict the same amount of damage.

If you believe you have truth on your side, just rest on that, you don't have to push it to extremes.

This has been posted by a person who believes the election was stolen and there was no insurrection.

IMG_6620.jpeg

IMG_0786.jpeg

IMG_0778.jpeg

Forum List

Back