Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

How about this, if you're too fucking lazy to watch a video that's less than 7 minutes long, that I spoon fed your. FOAD.

Ok I watched it and you know what I discovered? Joe Biden never called her a border czar in that video. He said she was handling the administrations response and coordinating with other countries. Border czar is some silly term you clowns came up with to pretend Kamala Harris can single handedly fix the border and pretend as if democrats didn't try to pass a border security bill that included funding for additional border security and processing that the Republicans voted against. Instead you want to shout Border Czar into a microphone like Bingos because you've all lost the ability to speak rationally.

And here I made it east for even you to understand.

I'd rather not waste much breath on you. So, read the link.

Whether it's my words or Texas, or the article, it should matter to you.

You make these demands because your have little else to stand on.
In other words you can't answer my simple questions or explain what your argument actually is. Border Czar! Isn't an argument.

Ok I watched it and you know what I discovered? Joe Biden never called her a border czar in that video. He said she was handling the administrations response and coordinating with other countries. Border czar is some silly term you clowns came up with to pretend Kamala Harris can single handedly fix the border and pretend as if democrats didn't try to pass a border security bill that included funding for additional border security and processing that the Republicans voted against. Instead you want to shout Border Czar into a microphone like Bingos because you've all lost the ability to speak rationally.

No kneepads is too inept to handle anything, that's why with the power to negotiate with foreign leaders, to address xidens border flood, she didn't accomplish a fucking thing. She's as worthless as you are.

No kneepads is too inept to handle anything, that's why with the power to negotiate with foreign leaders, to address xidens border flood, she didn't accomplish a fucking thing. She's as worthless as you are.

So your argument is to demean her sexually and you want people to take you clowns seriously?

So your argument is to demean her sexually and you want people to take you clowns seriously?

It's not demeaning if it's a fact, she did her thing with at least 2 different men to land 3 jobs. There's a word for a woman that gives it up to get paid. Ya can't argue with reality.

Yea you waciss bigots
Thiers no official office of the border czar so just because every major news network and the President called her border cazr doesn't mean really really is one
Lol

Leftards like pogo ,curried goats ,fat assed ignorant white broad love to play semantics
It's cause they're simplistic low IQ morons

It's not demeaning if it's a fact, she did her thing with at least 2 different men to land 3 jobs. There's a word for a woman that gives it up to get paid. Ya can't argue with reality.

That's not a fact you moron. :lol:

Learn what facts are you dumb fucking Bingo! :lmao:

Yea you waciss bigots
Thiers no official office of the border czar so just because every major news network and the President called her border cazr doesn't mean really really is one
Lol

Leftards like pogo ,curried goats ,fat assed ignorant white broad love to play semantics
It's cause they're simplistic low IQ morons
Or.... just because you give someone the title of border czar doesn't mean they can snap their fingers and fix the border.

I'll make this short and sweet. As the media and the left try to sweep her record on the border under the rug, they are all trying to claim she was never made the Border Czar. But a House Proclamation on March 24, 2023, on the very same day she was appointed by Biden to the same, called for her removal as Border Czar.

That is H. RES. 253 of the 118th Congress

Don't fall for the lies. Do your research.
/——/

/——/ Why don’t one of you morons tell us exactly why Harris was given a job with zero authority to do anything. Busy work?
She was given the job to work with Congress and foreign governments on border security on behalf of the Biden administration. It's not all on her that every single Republican voted against the border security bill.

She was given the job to work with Congress and foreign governments on border security on behalf of the Biden administration. It's not all on her that every single Republican voted against the border security bill.
Can you tell us why they voted against the border bill? Or are you going to manufacture more excuses?

Can you tell us why they voted against the border bill? Or are you going to manufacture more excuses?
I'm not here to do defense for Republicans. I'm just here explaining to children that Kamala isn't a genie and that Congress had a bill before them to increase border agents and Republicans voted against it.

Forum List

Back