Donald Trump "It just never ends with these people"

Can’t go somewhere that doesn’t exist

Alright, go with that then.

If a man can be a woman and a child can be a cat I’m not sure why you wouldn’t think a paper cut is a stab wound….

Let's see how long little Freddy wants to become Fluffy when he finds out that his family vet recommends that he gets fixed. I would have said parents but mostly they don't do a thing anymore to put a stop to it.

Get therapy rookie

Got nothing huh?

I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄

He wasn't.

He was shot at. Not shot. Winged.

You maybe onto something here.

1722122122496.png

Trump got winged and thats all you talk about. Sonya was murdered by a white cop and no one says shit about it.
I’m happy to discuss that…but that murder doesn’t take way from the assassination attempt on the gop nominee and murder in PA of one of his supporters at the hands of a radicalized ActBlue donor

Forum List

Back