500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

Doing it all together within the Olympic Village. But please split hairs some more.

So, if my wife and I have sex while my neighbors have sex, are we having a foursome?

If you and your wife have sex in your home. And your son has sex with his wife while they visit you. Are you and your wife having sex with your son?

Let me just set this stuff straight once and for all. A lot of you leftwing guys who have never done much hear about these orgies and think "Hot damn. That sounds like the greatest thing that could ever be. I sure wish I could have gotten in on that". You think it's something glamorous and great. It's not. I know. I played college football. I was part of a D-1 program. I've seen this stuff up close. I'm certain I have had more offers of sex than all you leftwingers put together. And having done so, I see it for what it is. It's dehumanization. It's numbing of authentic relationships. It's brokenness. It's disappointment. It's depression.
I am relieved to say I never fell into the trap of these girls and the temptation. I was lucky enough to find my future wife who was like-minded, and we waited until marriage. I see my former teammates now who openly did this stuff. Most are divorced, their families broken up. Some got it together and had long-term marriages, but the majority did not. So in reality, it's the "incels" who think this orgy stuff sounds like the greatest thing ever.
You must be one ugly mother-fucker.

Forum List

Back