Republicans Who Back Hindenburg Harris

Already, Harris has notched Republican support from former Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan.

In an interview Wednesday on “Politically Georgia,” former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said he would vote for Vice President Kamala Harris over former President Donald Trump.

In May, Duncan, a lifelong Republican, endorsed President Joe Biden’s reelection bid, and as the president stepped aside to endorse Harris, Duncan continues to back the Democratic Party in hopes of getting the GOP “back on track” away from Trump’s MAGA base.

"If Donald Trump wins the hearts and minds of the majority of the 10 percent in the middle and Kamala Harris doesn't, then he's going to be the next president," Duncan said. "And then we've got real issues on our hands as Republicans."

Thanks Geoff. We decide we want Trump and you are going to work against us. I have no problem if you don't like Trump. I don't either. And I say it a lot. But we don't need Hindenburg Harris in the WH. Biden pretty much made the national debt huge and now we are going to have to do some things to fix it. I hope you enjoy being classed with Benedict Arnold and Judas.

1722126971728.png

Trump looks more like the Hindenburg.. he's 300 pounds, 6'1".
~~~~~~
As you age the bofy shribks. I know it well.. In my youth I was 6' 2" and topped out at 275 lbs.
Today, I'm in going into my 89th year I've shrunk to 5'10" and weigh about 185lbs.
So I say that your a hypocrite and someone that lives in a glass house.

A thread to make a record of those who support the disaster they call Kamela Harris.

We'll hear if they support Harris or are just I-hate-Trumpers.

In their zeal to defeat Trump, they want to hand the reigns of our government to a marxist.

We need to remember the turncoats:

Our memory is long.

Their memory is drugged.

Well, the Orange Cult said FU to the RINOs.

So the RINOs are saying back to you

View attachment 985433

So quit whining.

That's is their right.

And I am not whining, dork.

I am trying to make a record, but you ADD morons can't help yourselves.

Whittman is trying to start a new party. Like I'm gonna give her the time of day after he crap ?

Forum List

Back