The Weak Republican Response to Kamala Harris

Remember when Kumalla told Americans she wouldn't take the vaccine if Trump told her to?
I wonder how many lives were lost by people who took her advice?

What Team-Trump fears and why:

241 publicly supported Ms. Harris​

19 governors, 41 senators, 181 representatives

31 issued statements but did not specify support for Ms. Harris​

4 governors, 5 senators, 22 representatives

you are in a cult if you think a republican tried to murder the GOP nominee for President and help Xiden win.,

Like how dumb do you have to be?
deaf dumb blind guy critic.jpg

YAWWWWWN....
There are 2,000 Senate level legislators 5500 representative level legislators in the States.

Remember when Kumalla told Americans she wouldn't take the vaccine if Trump told her to?
I wonder how many lives were lost by people who took her advice?

She said she would listen to what the health officials say about the vaccine, not what Trump says about the vaccine.

What’s the problem with that?

Do you prefer to get medical advice from people who aren’t medical experts?

YAWWWWWN....
There are 2,000 Senate level legislators 5500 representative level legislators in the States.
Yawn, I've been a party member.

She is not yet the nominee. A convention is coming. Party members are looking to be united.

The fact that opponents of Democrats are so worried is amusing and only helps Democratic party members see how effective getting united is. The GOP/MAGA/Trump see Unity as a threat.

Do Democrats even like Kamala? It seems to me, aside from the cognitive decline, she'll have the same vulnerabilities that Biden had going into the election especially after all the excitement of her taking over the ticket wears off in a month or so. Plenty of Arab and Muslim Americans were mad at the Biden administration for their stance on Israel, and Kamala is a part of that administration. That's not going to help in Michigan. She's also not that good on criminal justice issues that grassroots Democrats are passionate about. Not that they'll vote for Trump instead, but they may simply not vote. Not saying she can't win, but I don't see that she's an improvement over Biden. Oh, and how many democrats will be turned off over her being anointed as the nominee rather than having an actual democratic process that they could be a part of? Feels like a lot of negatives there.
Kevin, a stance is where you stand. And where you stand, is your stance. Therefore, your stance is a very important part of.....where you stand. Cackle, cackle, cackle.....

19 Govs? 41 Senators? So not even half?

Michael Whatley, a co-chair of the Republican National Committee, said Sunday night on Fox News that “the Democrats are in free fall.” They were falling, all right, into $50 million overnight from small donors that left any of Donald Trump’s one-day cash hauls in the dust.

I've said it earlier. The GOP attacks on age will come home to roost. Trump should follow through with pans to take a REAL cognitive
:auiqs.jpg: test.

If he struggled and praised himself over that earlier one, imagine what would transpire if he was given a real test for old people approaching cognitive issues and dementia. I mean Trump is the one that brought all this stuff up. Youngster Harris should demand they both do what Trump demanded he and Biden do.
So your source is an Opinion piece from the NYT? Seriously?
Man, you are a piece of work on here.

Now you know why Dems tried to cover up Biden's decline for so long.
It seems to me if they went to all this trouble to throw Biden off the ticket, they wouldn't turn around and pick Kamala if she wasn't their pick. This would be your moment to install exactly who you want, so I'm not convinced they didn't want Kamala. I'm just confused as to why, it seems like there are better options on paper at any rate.

It seems to me if they went to all this trouble to throw Biden off the ticket, they wouldn't turn around and pick Kamala if she wasn't their pick. This would be your moment to install exactly who you want, so I'm not convinced they didn't want Kamala. I'm just confused as to why, it seems like there are better options on paper at any rate.
She could be a 2 week seat warmer until the convention when she gets thrown under the bus.

Michael Whatley, a co-chair of the Republican National Committee, said Sunday night on Fox News that “the Democrats are in free fall.” They were falling, all right, into $50 million overnight from small donors that left any of Donald Trump’s one-day cash hauls in the dust.

I've said it earlier. The GOP attacks on age will come home to roost. Trump should follow through with pans to take a REAL cognitive
:auiqs.jpg: test.

If he struggled and praised himself over that earlier one, imagine what would transpire if he was given a real test for old people approaching cognitive issues and dementia. I mean Trump is the one that brought all this stuff up. Youngster Harris should demand they both do what Trump demanded he and Biden do.
I think it’s outstanding

She could be a 2 week seat warmer until the convention when she gets thrown under the bus.
She could, but that seems pointless. It wouldn't make sense for the establishment to push her this hard now if they had somebody else in mind. Not saying events can't transpire to force their hand, but I don't see any kind of genuine grassroots revolt against her. At least not yet.

Forum List

Back