Let The Veep Games Begin: Vance snaps back at Harris, ‘What the hell have you done?’

There's another thread on this board claiming "Trump won't let JD debate Kamala!"

Is it even possible for Lefties to posit an argument without cheap deception?

The whole point is there is simply no guarantee at this juncture that Kamala will even be the VP candidate.

And that has everything to do with the chaotic embarrassment that the Democrat party is, thanks to a rigged election where the media ran interference for a hapless/feeble old man utilizing COVID as their excuse to hide him away; and the antidemocratic installation of a woman with no qualifications but the "correct" race/gender.

But I digress.

If Kamala indeed is the VP candidate (and even the Dems don't know as of this post):

Shots fired.

If they do actually debate, anyone betting on Kamala is either hopped up on quaaludes or mentally ill.

Or a woke Democrat.
What bills has sycophant vance offered up and had passed?

What achievements has HE accomplished while in the Senate?

What is his schedule for cleaning toilets in hump tower?

What bills has sycophant vance offered up and had passed?

What achievements has HE accomplished while in the Senate?

What is his schedule for cleaning toilets in hump tower?
Well the first thing he accomplished was to give the entire left wing a serious case of hemorrhoids. That's actually quite impressive.

Remember this is the day of the brotherhood of the ear patch!

So, no bills passed into laws.

Just the selling of his sycophancy with misogyny to get the toilet bowl cleaner job.
Yes I know He's disgustingly faithful to his marriage.

I realize that you are offended that he hasn't stepped forward to cut off his dick yet.

All of this hetero stuff really makes you upset doesn't it?

I realize that you are offended that he hasn't stepped forward to cut off his dick yet.

That loser was born upset.

Hilarious

He cut his dick off when he married the big orange makeup fuckup.

What does his wife get in return?

Hilarious

Has he been married as long as Biden or Hillary Clinton?

Does jd butlicker even have a record to defend other than flip flopping?

Yeah, let's pretend that non issues like "veep games" are entertaining while the president is in hiding and unwilling or unable to address his own problems and the problems in the U.S. and the inability or unwillingness of the administration to protect an opposition candidate from assassination.

What are you, twelve?
All of this marital faithfulness and hetero behavior are very disgusting to him. What right does this guy have to show up being a good husband and family man and refusing to cut his dick off? What nerve!
At least Kamala has had several hundred sex partners! She's much better qualified!

Forum List

Back