Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Yeah there were stories circulating.

But so many contradictory ones that it was difficult to tell what was real and what wasn't.

The overarching headline doesn't change:

Dems are screwed.
Yeah, Biden actually had a point that he could do better than any of the others. Not saying much, but a point nevertheless.

Coming across the wires is Biden is not going to run for 2nd term.
So the Democrats are thinking more about their party than the country.
Now watch the BIASED MSM make whoever replaces the hero or heroine, and so much better Style than Trump.
Which will be true! The problem is the Democrats and some Republicans think "style" is more important that "substance".
To me I'll probably like the Democrat candidate "STYLE" i.e. politically correct. BUT I personally have been affected by Trump's "SUBSTANCE"! When I go to the gas station under Trump's "substance" I paid $2.57 average/gallon.
Under the "STYLE" of Biden and any Democrat I paid 40% more. To me give me substance!
To me give the substance of an inflation rate under Trump of 1.03% Vs Style of Biden:4.37% nearly 3.2 times MORE!
Substance vs style affects me hence whatever Democrat is named... "style" VS Trump and "substance"!
Oh yes! Kamala Harris will the best thing since sliced bread. And, don't forget, orange man bad!

LOL already starting with the excuses. Dont you have any self respect?
I'm UK, I don't make excuses for either side in the US. Polls can suggest something, someone's opinion can suggest something, I prefer to wait for the result.

If it was AOC, I would honestly laugh my pants off, my guess is Michael Obama.

Watching Fox News.

Fun Fact - One of the commentators is John Roberts. Back in the day, he was long-haired JD Roberts on MuchMusic, the Canadian version of MTV, and used to host The Power Hour, which played heavy metal videos. It was awesome.

I'm UK, I don't make excuses for either side in the US. Polls can suggest something, someone's opinion can suggest something, I prefer to wait for the result.

If it was AOC, I would honestly laugh my pants off, my guess is Michael Obama.
So you're British and an incel. Michelle Obama would crush trump and everyone on this board knows it.

View attachment 981190

TIME WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. I'm not saying Trump still can't win, just that it is a whole new game now.
Things just got WAY more complicated and everything the GOP thought they knew about this race is now down the toilet.
This will be the test to see if the GOP really deserves to win.

STEP ONE: They better rethink their stance on Abortion and lighten up on 'No Abortions Ever' stance.

Dumbest pre-election position ever.
Who, exactly, do you see beating Trump?

That Libertarian Chase Oliver has a better chance to beat Trump right now than the Democrats candidate-to-be-named-later. Oliver is on the ballot in four states already.

Forum List

Back