Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Harris would have to take the fall and blame for the Biden disaster of the past 4 years. Dems are going to have to pick someone else to have any chance.

In 2020, despite being down in the polls by 3-4%, 95% of Republicans thought Trump would win, and 70% thought he'd win in a landslide. You'd think you guys would learn.

He did win in a landslide. Over three years of investigations show your Party is an organized crime syndicate and stuff ballot boxes across the country.

In 2020, despite being down in the polls by 3-4%, 95% of Republicans thought Trump would win, and 70% thought he'd win in a landslide. You'd think you guys would learn.

O.K. I wasn't watching that news station. I knew he'd be luck to squeak by.....again.

Was there a point to you post ?

His withdrawal was predicted to come by today.

The timing prediction has reasons behind it.

The people who pull his strings obviously feel a need for speed. Maybe it’s DNC CONVENTION related. But the insidious maestros like the Clintons and Obumbler and Upchucky Schumer and Nancy Pelousy (etc) have at least pulled together to show support for Kamelhump. Probably because she has her hands in the campaign treasury. Plus, they wanted to avoid the DEI complaints.

No you don't You are a far Left whackjob and the enemy of the country.
Well..far left of YOU, for sure--but that still leaves quite a bit of room.
I love my country..but you can bet, I AM the enemy of the shit you spew--not that that should come as any surprise.
Luckily, people like you are almost always ineffectual losers, and thus, don't really impact the picture~

If the DNC puts Harris as top of the ticket they should pick Robert Kennedy Jr as her running mate. He is not against all vaccines as far as my research can find, just the Covid vax.

Forum List

Back