Why No Comment From The Secret Service?

The Secret Service is hiding out and hoping that the crisis will blow over. That's almost understandable in a weird way. An important issue is why the mainstream media doesn't seem all that outraged by the attempted assassination and nobody in the media is demanding some freaking answers from the Biden administration and the FBI and the Secret Service? Something ain't right and a lame congressional hearing isn't likely to solve it.

Watch the Congressional hearings this week. Director is set to appear before the House Oversight committee.
I'm sure it'll be fireworks. :)
Why do you assume that? Why would she give any better answers than she gave the press so far? Biden's not going to fire her. Besides the fact that due to the way Congress works 9/10ths of the time they have will be used for their soapbox.

The Secret Service is hiding out and hoping that the crisis will blow over. That's almost understandable in a weird way. An important issue is why the mainstream media doesn't seem all that outraged by the attempted assassination and nobody in the media is demanding some freaking answers from the Biden administration and the FBI and the Secret Service? Something ain't right and a lame congressional hearing isn't likely to solve it.

I know. I hate to trash the SS or even ask questions. We have to trust something don’t we? They have not had a shot at Trump in over 9 years?

But it boils down to a few issues. That was the best spot (the only spot) for long range shot, and it was unguarded?

SS was sighted on the perp but waited?

They knew the oerp was up there but did not hold Trump or pull Trump from the target zone?

Last edited:
Why do you assume that? Why would she give any better answers than she gave the press so far? Biden's not going to fire her. Besides the fact that due to the way Congress works 9/10ths of the time they have will be used for their soapbox.
We need a special prosecutor

Were they willing to appear incompetent to let Trump be killed?

Or worse, were they incompetent on purpose (on Obiden orders) to let Trump be killed?

Last edited:
I know. I hate to trash the SS or even ask questions. We have to trust something don’t we? They have not had a shot at Trump in over 9 years?

But it boils down to a few issues. That was the best spot (the only spot) for long range shot, and it was unguarded?

SS was sighted on the perp but waited?

They knew the oerp was up there but did not hold Trump or pull Trump from the target zone?
We all have our theories and they ain't likely to be acknowledged by the administration but the point is that the media by it's function in society pretends have more access to the truth than ordinary Americans. Fair enough but yet the media doesn't seem to be outraged. Why doesn't the media demand answers to the arguably most important event in history in half a century. Something is skewed in the media and there is no way to fix it.

Forum List

Back