Trump calls Joe Biden 'the worst president in the history of the United States', is Trump a sociopath?

is Trump a sociopath?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Personally I find it offensive when some foreign dickhead throws the word "sociopath" around in an obvious effort to attack the democratic principals inherent in the greatest Country on earth.

yes , he is not well , Trump could make many points today, instead he attacked the leaving president in the back...
Nothing new, Trump attacked him as the incoming president too and didn't even go to Biden's inauguration or peacefully pass the torch of power, as ALL previous presidents had....he gave us the J6th attack instead.... :(

Personally I find it offensive when some foreign dickhead throws the word "sociopath" around in an obvious effort to attack the democratic principals inherent in the greatest Country on earth.
MAGA thinks this country is a corrupt shithole going to hell in a hand basket.

It’s the Dems that think it’s a great country.

Nothing new, Trump attacked him as the incoming president too and didn't even go to Biden's inauguration or peacefully pass the torch of power, as ALL previous presidents had....he gave us the J6th attack instead.... :(

Back to your echo chamber
You have no voice here.

we all know that BIDEN IS NOT 'the worst president in the history of the United States' , SO WHATS wrong with Trump , he sounds more and more like a typical sociopath.

so my question is Trump a sociopath?

Yes.

He's not only a sociopath, he's a narcissistic sociopath.

One isn’t a sociopath for merely speaking honestly. Litwin remains a twit.

Forum List

Back