Joe Biden Just Destroyed Himself and the Media

This is a bell that can't be unrung. It's difficult to overstate how fucked the party of shit is right now. The Hamas Wing and Pro-Jew wing want to kill each other, the Faggot Wing is being bullied by the Hamas Wing.... the pResident is a bed-shitting vegetable... the on deck hitter is a brown slut with the speaking skills of a 3-year old.... the BLM Wing will burn this mother fucker to the ground if they pass over the brown slut for a Whitey..... it's a (delicious) fucking mess... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They will lose at least 6 seats in the senate and the presidency. Wait until you see SCOTUS in a few years.... :abgg2q.jpg:

8vj71r.jpg

Last edited:
The polls haven't changed post-debate.

Hence this Trump cult hysteria. Their big ratfuk didn't work, despite the whole MSM helping them out.

They haven't changed?!?!?!?! Really! Then convince your fellow Leftists of that.

It is still a ways out from the election, but unless they get Trump on something else since all the lawfare they have tried has basically been thrown out, your people are post toasties.

You can claim no all you want, but every (or almost every) pundit from BOTH sides of the aisle has said..........unless you change horses, the race is already lost.

I am here to tell you, that even IF you change horses, you are DONE!

Reading the posts here, one can only think, why do all the idiots gather here?

If you think the media cares that they have been outed as liars and the Dem party propaganda ministry they are not. No shame or remorse. NOTHING has changed on the Dem side except re-writing the narrative.
I guarantee they're trying to think up a lie to save face right now.

3 Jul 2024 ~~ By Ben Shapiro

Last week, President Joe Biden gave the worst debate performance on the presidential stage in history. Looking ancient, gazing glassy-eyed and slack-jawed out of frame, jabbering nonsensicallyDonald Trump clocked him with the signally true observation, “I really don’t know what he said at the end of that sentence, and I don’t think he knows what he said either”—Biden not only exposed himself, he exposed his administration and his media lackeys as liars.
For years, the American public has believed, correctly, that Joe Biden is not up to the job. The White House lied. They said that he wasn’t just up for the job—he was the most coherent and incisive president in modern history. The media lied, too. They said that behind closed doors, Biden was doing handsprings and reciting the poetry of Virgil backward in the original Latin.
Then Joe Biden went out and demonstrated that he belongs in an old age home. He confirmed what we all knew, live. For 90 minutes.
~Snip~
They have only themselves to blame. And things only get worse from here.

Commentary:
The media is shocked, shocked that Joe Biden is a vegetable!
They had no idea!
Enter stage Left, welcome nominee Kamal Harris.
Those in control of the DNC and the Democrat Party knew well that Joe Biden was not mentally capable of the presodency who has been going through various stages of dementia.
The idea behind it all was to implement the Neo-Marxist Democrat agenda and 'bucket list'.
It's known that Samantha Power , Anita Dunn, Ron Klain, etc., the very people of the 16 advisors sequestered for a week with Joe at Camp David are responsible for the three and a half years of Political, Economic and Foreign policy mis-steps.
In actuality Neo-Marxist Democrats created America's First and Real Manchurian Candidate that was told what to say, what to do, where to go, where to sit, where to stand, and what to sign.
This could not have been achieved without the complicity of the Quisling Media.
His appearances at State functions has proved it times after time.
It's time to discredit Progressive, Liberal Neo-Marxist Democrats in general and keep them from the politics of America.
I favor a minimum of three OR MORE POTUS candidates standing for office during presidential elections. The problem with my idea for multiple POTUS candidates is that the RNC/DNC private corporations go into attack mode in an attempt to liquidate 3rd party & independent candidates. For example POTUS candidate Ron Paul had a portion of his delegates illegally blocked(changed on spur of the moment) by the RNC/CPD @ his 2nd attempt to land the POTUS nomination;

But, it gets even more humiliating for Green party candidate Jill Stein who was arrested by the DNC/RNC's Commission on Presidential Debates(CPD) private police officers;

I was a card carrying "contributing member" of our Libertarian party USA" for 31 years('83 thru '14) & both seen & learned a lot about the DNC/RNC corporations from our Lp USA. In my opinion it would be to the American constituencies advantage to avoid the RNC/RNC corporations along with their "Commission on Presidential Debates" corporation, 501(c)(3). But with a DIVIDED American constituency there remains no alternative for the American constituency but to remain enslaved to the political corporations mentioned above. Like in the end the good guys lose & the bad guys win. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

The president's excuse maker claims "it was a bad night" over and over again when Biden has been in decline for at least two years. That type of mental deterioration is not recoverable but democrat activists encourage their minions to disregard what they see and what they hear. Orwell lives.

The president's excuse maker claims "it was a bad night" over and over again when Biden has been in decline for at least two years. That type of mental deterioration is not recoverable but democrat activists encourage their minions to disregard what they see and what they hear. Orwell lives.
It was over the moment Biden said he almost fell asleep during the debate. :auiqs.jpg:Someone should start an 'it was over the moment...' thread.

They haven't changed?!?!?!?! Really! Then convince your fellow Leftists of that.

It is still a ways out from the election, but unless they get Trump on something else since all the lawfare they have tried has basically been thrown out, your people are post toasties.

You can claim no all you want, but every (or almost every) pundit from BOTH sides of the aisle has said..........unless you change horses, the race is already lost.

I am here to tell you, that even IF you change horses, you are DONE!

Polls have NOT changed. Execpt for the Polls that ReNaziKlans look for on ocsure Reich Wing Websites and Conspiracy Theory Sites that cater to ReNaziKlans.

Polls have NOT changed. Execpt for the Polls that ReNaziKlans look for on ocsure Reich Wing Websites and Conspiracy Theory Sites that cater to ReNaziKlans.

Like CNN and The New York Times? Both did for Trump.

You ill informed twatwaffle

It was over the moment Biden said he almost fell asleep during the debate. :auiqs.jpg:Someone should start an 'it was over the moment...' thread.
Biden didn't even say it. It was a excuse by the phantom Biden people that didn't even make sense. How big is the role of the Biden phantom administration when they can make a claim as ludicrous as this and expect Americans to buy it?

Biden didn't even say it. It was a excuse by the phantom Biden people that didn't even make sense. How big is the role of the Biden phantom administration when they can make a claim as ludicrous as this and expect Americans to buy it?
Biden just blasted out an email telling everyone "clearly"..."I'm running". :oops:

The Trumptards get more hysterical with each passing day. Their ratfuk failed, they didn't have a plan B.

So, they're back to being pathetic losers, and they know it. That's why they gather here in their SafeSpace, trying to convince each other that they're not losers. It's not working.

They do NOT have a freaking clue. They embrace a lying Convicted Felon, an Ajudicated Rapist and Traitor. I lost count of the number of lies he told during the debate Snoreleone about bringing down the cost insulin, nope that Mr. Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act. His cult has been lied to so many times, they just believe every word they are told. Yes, he did fuck both Stephanie Clifford (a.k.a. "Stormy Daniels"). Yes he did Karen McDougal. He attened parties at Jeffery Epstein's home Florida where undage girls were made available for sex He perved out on 10-Year Girl. He touches his own daughter in an inapprppriate manner (his fingers brush her boobs, he pats her ass. He has boasted of grabbing Women by "Their Pussy", this who they want back in WH.

I favor a minimum of three OR MORE POTUS candidates standing for office during presidential elections. The problem with my idea for multiple POTUS candidates is that the RNC/DNC private corporations go into attack mode in an attempt to liquidate 3rd party & independent candidates. For example POTUS candidate Ron Paul had a portion of his delegates illegally blocked(changed on spur of the moment) by the RNC/CPD @ his 2nd attempt to land the POTUS nomination;

But, it gets even more humiliating for Green party candidate Jill Stein who was arrested by the DNC/RNC's Commission on Presidential Debates(CPD) private police officers;

I was a card carrying "contributing member" of our Libertarian party USA" for 31 years('83 thru '14) & both seen & learned a lot about the DNC/RNC corporations from our Lp USA. In my opinion it would be to the American constituencies advantage to avoid the RNC/RNC corporations along with their "Commission on Presidential Debates" corporation, 501(c)(3). But with a DIVIDED American constituency there remains no alternative for the American constituency but to remain enslaved to the political corporations mentioned above. Like in the end the good guys lose & the bad guys win. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

Yeah, I'd like to see things get out from under the duopoly myself.
Ron Paul, Herman Cain, and Ross Perot would all have been good presidents.

Having only 2 parties is like a false dichotomy. There is and should be other options.

3 Jul 2024 ~~ By Ben Shapiro

Last week, President Joe Biden gave the worst debate performance on the presidential stage in history. Looking ancient, gazing glassy-eyed and slack-jawed out of frame, jabbering nonsensicallyDonald Trump clocked him with the signally true observation, “I really don’t know what he said at the end of that sentence, and I don’t think he knows what he said either”—Biden not only exposed himself, he exposed his administration and his media lackeys as liars.
For years, the American public has believed, correctly, that Joe Biden is not up to the job. The White House lied. They said that he wasn’t just up for the job—he was the most coherent and incisive president in modern history. The media lied, too. They said that behind closed doors, Biden was doing handsprings and reciting the poetry of Virgil backward in the original Latin.
Then Joe Biden went out and demonstrated that he belongs in an old age home. He confirmed what we all knew, live. For 90 minutes.
~Snip~
They have only themselves to blame. And things only get worse from here.

Commentary:
The media is shocked, shocked that Joe Biden is a vegetable!
They had no idea!
Enter stage Left, welcome nominee Kamal Harris.
Those in control of the DNC and the Democrat Party knew well that Joe Biden was not mentally capable of the presodency who has been going through various stages of dementia.
The idea behind it all was to implement the Neo-Marxist Democrat agenda and 'bucket list'.
It's known that Samantha Power , Anita Dunn, Ron Klain, etc., the very people of the 16 advisors sequestered for a week with Joe at Camp David are responsible for the three and a half years of Political, Economic and Foreign policy mis-steps.
In actuality Neo-Marxist Democrats created America's First and Real Manchurian Candidate that was told what to say, what to do, where to go, where to sit, where to stand, and what to sign.
This could not have been achieved without the complicity of the Quisling Media.
His appearances at State functions has proved it times after time.
It's time to discredit Progressive, Liberal Neo-Marxist Democrats in general and keep them from the politics of America.
/----/ “By the way, I’m proud to be, as I said, the first vice president, first black woman, to serve with a black president,” Biden said.

Forum List

Back