What does Kamala Harris bring to the race that Joe Biden couldn’t

Kamala also brings much better dancing to the race. She should give Trump lessons.

Trump dances like he's jerking off two big dicks. And he does it to The Village People! :lol:

BS response. Which policy of Trump has your panties in a wad?
Let's seeeeeee. So many fuckups to choose from.

First, Trump attempted to overthrow our democracy. I hate that policy.

Second, Trump hoaxed all of you that he had a replacement for Obamacare, which we DEFINITELY need.

He failed to pass an infrastructure bill, which we definitely needed. Another lie he told you.

He totally bungled the pandemic. Because he's a retard. Literally. His idiocy cost a million American lives.

He failed to pay off the debt, which he promised to do.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in HALF the time it took Obama.

He's ready to sell Ukraine down the river. If Trump wins, Putin will be in Kyiv by next summer.

Would you like to embarrass you more? I have more.

Dipshit.

Let's seeeeeee. So many fuckups to choose from.

First, Trump attempted to overthrow our democracy. I hate that policy.

Second, Trump hoaxed all of you that he had a replacement for Obamacare, which we DEFINITELY need.

He failed to pass an infrastructure bill, which we definitely needed. Another lie he told you.

He totally bungled the pandemic. Because he's a retard. Literally. His idiocy cost a million American lives.

He failed to pay off the debt, which he promised to do.

He added $8 trillion to the debt in HALF the time it took Obama.

He's ready to sell Ukraine down the river. If Trump wins, Putin will be in Kyiv by next summer.

Would you like to embarrass you more? I have more.

Dipshit.
Does he own Congress and Senate. Nope.

Career dishits there stopped.

Aka your heroes. Dipshit

Does he own Congress and Senate. Nope.

Career dishits there stopped.

Aka your heroes. Dipshit
Sorry, your dog doesn't hunt.

Trump boasted "only I can fix it". He BOASTED he would achieve all those things.

He also had a Republican House and Senate his first two years.

And Trump submitted the largest spending bill in history:

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget

That's the thing about expert con artists like Trump. Rubes like you never wake up to the fact you were had. You actually make EXCUSES for why your ass hurts after he fucks you.

Like I said, I can keep embarrassing you all day long.

trump-tweet-complaints-bs-responsibility.jpg

Here's how you know the Obamacare "repeal and replace" was a hoax eagle1462010

No one, and I mean no one, put a replacement on the table.

Trump hoaxed you. Totally hoaxed you.

And here we are eight years later, and you STILL haven't caught on.

I kept pointing out it was a hoax all during the 2016 campaign. The quickest way to piss of a member of the cult was to ask them to show me Trump's replacement.

Obama put his health plan on the table before he was even nominated.

Trump lied to you. Straight up. He's a liar. A pathological liar.

Wakey wakey!

1. Voters who hate Trump but think Biden is just too old
2. Voters who hated the choice given by Trump and Biden
3. Young voters
4. Black voters
5. Those who don’t want candidates in their 80s

Yeah, the dems look like they've just uno-reversed every criticism that the Trump campaign made about Biden.

Trump is old as fuck. One of the oldest people to ever run for office. And if he won, he'd be the oldest person to take office as president.

Ever.

A rambling, often incoherent geriatric who loses track of his own sentences, has emotional regulation issues, throws tantrums.

Yeah, the dems look like they've just uno-reversed every criticism that the Trump campaign made about Biden.

Trump is old as fuck. One of the oldest people to ever run for office. And if he won, he'd be the oldest person to take office as president.

Ever.

A rambling, often incoherent geriatric who loses track of his own sentences, has emotional regulation issues, throws tantrums.
And Trump has a problem with women. He has a long track record of being nasty to them.

Kamala is already triggering him.

The dimwit WHORE Kamala brings nothing! Blacks are abandoning the Dems and voting for Trump. Older black women, younger black men, are departing the shaky Dems and going with Trump! :p

And Trump has a problem with women. He has a long track record of being nasty to them.

Kamala is already triggering him.

Its one of those unfortunate situations where folks kinda tell on themselves. With Trump's followers getting more delighted with each vile, mysogenistic thing he says. Folks like this:

The dimwit WHORE Kamala brings nothing! Blacks are abandoning the Dems and voting for Trump. Older black women, younger black men, are departing the shaky Dems and going with Trump! :p

You need to spend less time sucking root like Kamala and more time using your brain crappy. Maybe go out to the highway and see if you can find short bus. lol dumbass
Lol, ShortBus is massively triggered.

Don't miss the show. folks!

Forum List

Back