marijuana legalization

Satan, the mythological character in the fairy tale is just a metaphor for a specific human archetype. Basically a con artist who beguiles the gullible with lies. The forbidden fruit is the bullshit of a con artist. So yeah I hear satan calling good evil and evil good every time I listen to right wing fundamentalist christian bullshit artists condemning marijuana as evil.

If you don't hear satan brazenly perpetuating lies, I would call you deaf dumb and blind.
so tell the class what satan was wearing when he told you this??

so tell the class what satan was wearing when he told you this??

A nice suit and tie. Could have easily passed for a pillar of the community... to the blind.

He looked a lot like this viper. Theres a plague of them running amok. Haven't you noticed

1721756160249.png

Someone like this probably told you that satan was an invisible disembodied entity that whispers into peoples heads trying to get them to do naughty things and you fell for it.

And so you deride the very idea, of course, because there is no such thing. Sucker.

Last edited:
Oh, its idiocy of the highest order. There's no world where weed is more dangerous than alcohol.

Once you've established an acceptable level of harm which is legal....anything less harmful should also be legal.

If going 65 mph is legal, going 64mph certainly should be.

I agree with you, with one big caveat. Having a beer does not get you drunk. Drinking a glass of wine at dinner does not get you drunk. Many people enjoy alcohol without getting hammered. With pot, if I buy a bag and don't get stoned, someone is giving me my money back.

California and a few other jurisdictions did not really legalize it. That is, you can't just walk into a store and buy it without jumping hoops and meeting other requirements. Florida's is a medical model, better than CA, but not as good as Colorado's.

There are 2 kinds of weed I have tried.

Delta-9 THC weed. This is the basic marijuana we all know and love.

Delta-8 THC weed. This is hemp that has been selectively bred to produce more of THC.

The Delta-8 I can walk in a smoke shop and buy. It gets me stoned. Helps me sleep. And it settles my RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome).

Forum List

Back