marijuana legalization

i got news for you lenny, many conservatives used to go see their movies too.....probably high too...
Many conservatives, especially older fill up our medical mj dispensaries daily. I've seen maga hats and many discussing trump. Oh lenny just doesn't know many want it legalized. That is probably one issue that is truly bipartisan.

One aspect to consider is the potential benefits for medicinal use and the regulated sale which can bring in tax revenue and reduce criminal justice costs. It's important to approach this with a balanced perspective, recognizing both the benefits and potential drawbacks. Educating the public about responsible use and ensuring robust regulations can help mitigate risks associated with marijuana legalization.

Personally, I’ve always been cautious about substances like cannabis. In fact, I used to be a regular cigarette smoker but managed to quit with the help of vaping. Transitioning to vaping was a game-changer for me because it helped me manage my nicotine cravings in a more controlled and less harmful way. Over time, I reduced my nicotine levels and eventually quit altogether. This experience taught me that finding healthier alternatives and gradually reducing dependence can lead to a successful and sustainable lifestyle change. If you're considering alternatives to smoking marijuana, exploring controlled options like vaping could be beneficial. For those looking for a similar solution, I'd recommend trying Crave Vape.

One aspect to consider is the potential benefits for medicinal use and the regulated sale which can bring in tax revenue and reduce criminal justice costs. It's important to approach this with a balanced perspective, recognizing both the benefits and potential drawbacks. Educating the public about responsible use and ensuring robust regulations can help mitigate risks associated with marijuana legalization.
None of which is being done.
Big Cannabis doesn’t want any FDA approval of their so-called ‘medicinal cannabis’ because that would require warning labels and risk disclaimers.
Cannabis is a dangerous drug that causes mental illness and the industry is a dangerous industry controlling the information flow.

one really has to give the hairy eyeball to a government that wants it's constituency stoned ....
1721689100425.png

~S~

What makes you think there would be "less" criminal justice costs? There would probably be a lot more, as Greedy Government will do what they can to stop untaxed grass in the market, and will be a lot more anxious to stop that they are now.

Big Cannabis doesn’t want any FDA approval of their so-called ‘medicinal cannabis’ because that would require warning labels and risk disclaimers.
Cannabis is a dangerous drug that causes mental illness and the industry is a dangerous industry controlling the information flow.
Satan wants marijuana legal. It has gotten to strong and in the long run, this world is in trouble.

I just rode my bike through the park tonight and some dude was sitting in his car getting high right next to the playground. I'm sure those parents were thrilled while playing with their kids. Yup, legalization has worked out great.

they have warning labels on them right now....you have no idea what you are talking about...

I just rode my bike through the park tonight and some dude was sitting in his car getting high right next to the playground. I'm sure those parents were thrilled while playing with their kids. Yup, legalization has worked out great.
around here that was illegal before and after weed became legal,,

so legalization changed nothing,,

they have been doing that for quite awhile even when it is illegal....what does legalization have to do with anything?...

they have been doing that for quite awhile even when it is illegal....what does legalization have to do with anything?...

Stop. LOL In my neighborhood no one was openly smoking pot in the afternoon next to the playground while parents play with their kids. At night hidden in the dark when kids and parents weren't around sure. I remember those days sitting on a swing at 12 AM.

Legalization has everything to do with this. Smokers are emboldened to just smoke anywhere anytime.I don't recall even 5 years ago smelling marijhuana coming from the car in front of me while driving. Cigarette smoke yes, but not marijuania. It' every where now.

Stop. LOL In my neighborhood no one was openly smoking pot in the afternoon next to the playground while parents play with their kids. At night hidden in the dark when kids and parents weren't around sure. I remember those days sitting on a swing at 12 AM.

Legalization has everything to do with this. Smokers are emboldened to just smoke anywhere anytime.I don't recall even 5 years ago smelling marijhuana coming from the car in front of me while driving. Cigarette smoke yes, but not marijuania. It' every where now.
why did you start out with a lie??

theres no way you could know no one ever smoked weed next to that playground,,

what you described was against the aw before it became legal and is still illegal,,

the least you could do is be honest when discussing topics,,

yea stop...you are talking about something that has been going on since the 70's....and dont tell me it hasnt....

Forum List

Back