Reminder - In 2020 kamala harris called for more BLM riots. Even snopes agrees she said it. THAT IS INSURRECTION

nepdp3izvn161.jpg

You know exactly what he did, so don't try the right wing game of I'll ask a question and if the person refuses to ansewer then I can say that the person can't prove it. Trump incited that insurrection after he coudn't win in the court, after he fake electors failed and after Pence refused.
The stupid....It burns.

OK, in an effort to be fair I gave you a shot since you can't hide in Zone 1 one anymore but damn man, enough is enough....Bye.

The BLM riots were real riots that caused billions of dollars in damage and kammy loved them. OTOH the J6 riot was kid's stuff in comparison and besides, it was instigated by plain-clothes fed agents.

I am surprised this topic is still in the "Politics sub-forum" as the fascist moderators usually pounce like rats on brick of cheese to topics detrimental to fascist democrat narratives!

I am surprised this topic is still in the "Politics sub-forum" as the fascist moderators usually pounce like rats on brick of cheese to topics detrimental to fascist democrat narratives!

The article is only detrimental to the OP as he totally misrepresented it.

This is what the article notes....

many social media users misrepresented past comments made by Harris
:auiqs.jpg: Here's truth according to fascist democrat run Snopes,

They’re not gonna stop [...] this is a movement I'm telling you, they’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop, they’re not gonna stop before election day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after election day [...] and everyone should take note of that on both levels, that they’re not gonna let up, and they should not, and we should not.

Forum List

Back