Reminder - In 2020 kamala harris called for more BLM riots. Even snopes agrees she said it. THAT IS INSURRECTION

I have no obligation to do your work for you.
No shit, I get tired for doing the footwork for others too.

If someones says something that seems off the wall to me I can look it up in a few seconds to find something to counter it with if need be.

All this asking for links because of someone's rank sorryness is a bunch of BS.

The BLM riots were real riots that caused billions of dollars in damage and kammy loved them. OTOH the J6 riot was kid's stuff in comparison and besides, it was instigated by plain-clothes fed agents.

Protests not riots!​

Thread is in violation of posting rules for an OP

kamal harris.png

and in other news Kamala is doing well...

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
No? How about when the Michael Brown shooting - and after effects? Or Goerge Floyd? Eric Garner?

Try doing some research before flapping your mouth....
Funny thing is that I read police reports from these things and they found that there were no BLM riots. Now if you want to talk about righteous anger from random citizens after police murders in comparison to a bunch of right wing idiots staging an insurrection because of something that didn't happen, I will be more than glad to discuss that. Or if you would like to discuss how most of the violence came from right wing counterprotesters as the reports I read show, I will be more than glad to discuss that also. So until whites like you can face the truth, you should should think before you hit the post button.

Forum List

Back