Reminder - In 2020 kamala harris called for more BLM riots. Even snopes agrees she said it. THAT IS INSURRECTION

So, you are okay with violent riots then? Asking for a friend.

Sometimes. I've said so many times.

We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
Good to know..

So, you are okay with violent riots then? Asking for a friend.

Thomas Jefferson.
You say it every day, Pknopp. To wit:

"Usually the black racist has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism."

There were no BLM riots. The proests in 2020 were about something that really hapened. The J6 inssurection on the capital happened because of a lie that never occurred.

Billions of dollars of damage and this clown says the BLM riots were not riots. BTW the BLM riots were not about george floyd. He was just an excuse to loot.

The funny thing is...if you actually do your research... you may come up with something.

Here is one for you: Fact check: Thousands of Black Lives Matter protesters were arrested in 2020
I did the reasearch.

Police Reports from Philly, NY, Chicago, LA, Denver, Dallas, Baltimore, the ACLED Event Data Tracker that monitored more than 2,500 of the protests and the Radcliffe study of the Protests from Harvard. Arrests do not always mean violence occurred and these reports show that most of what happened were with people who had no connections with BLM. So don't try using a story from USA Today trying to argue.

The BLM riots were real riots that caused billions of dollars in damage and kammy loved them. OTOH the J6 riot was kid's stuff in comparison and besides, it was instigated by plain-clothes fed agents.

She also ran a bailout fund to get the terrorists out of jail and back on the streets to burn, loot, and kill.

I did the reasearch.

Police Reports from Philly, NY, Chicago, LA, Denver, Dallas, Baltimore, the ACLED Event Data Tracker that monitored more than 2,500 of the protests and the Radcliffe study of the Protests from Harvard. Arrests do not always mean violence occurred and these reports show that most of what happened were with people who had no connections with BLM. So don't try using a story from USA Today trying to argue.
Link?

Billions of dollars of damage and this clown says the BLM riots were not riots. BTW the BLM riots were not about george floyd. He was just an excuse to loot.
I said there were no BLNM riots not that there were no riots you fucking idiot. Furthermore you bigots can just shutthe fuck up, because the people were tired of watching police murder people. You guys cheered every one of those murders, so whatever violenvce ocurred you were resoonsible for. You sorry bitches always want to quote Dr. King, so lets quote him:

“Now I wanted to say something about the fact that we have lived over these last two or three summers with agony and we have seen our cities going up in flames. And I would be the first to say that I am still committed to militant, powerful, massive, non¬-violence as the most potent weapon in grappling with the problem from a direct action point of view. I’m absolutely convinced that a riot merely intensifies the fears of the white community while relieving the guilt. And I feel that we must always work with an effective, powerful weapon and method that brings about tangible results. But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard.

And scum like you still refuse to listen

Yeah the BLM protesters were arrested and then released. The J6 protesters are still rotting in prison by the hundreds.
Try not comparing protests that happened because there were actual murders by police(or the state) against citizens of this country as opposed to a bunch of mentally crippled whites trying to overthrow the government for nothing.

Not the last 60 years. Anti-white racism is everywhere.
There has been no anti white racism. Name an industry where whites are not the majority. And don't try the NBA/NFL because the players are not the only employeees. Seek help for your psychosis.

Forum List

Back