Kamala Harris vs. Donald Trump

Right, when the women choose to let their children live, we support them.

It's easy to find organizations that give REAL help and support to women who decide to let their children live. There's one that receives a donation from me automatically, every month.

I sleep very well knowing that my pennies buy food and housing and education for those women and their babies.

Anyone who wants help finding organizations like this, just let me know. I will help.

Dumbass.
4i6Ckte.gif

Attorney General James Wins Landmark Victory in Case Against Donald Trump

Ancient Convicted Felon vs. Former AG!

That's a nice check
Trump always said he just played the game and gave to all political Whores

Pun intended

No one is scared of Kamala

No one saw sharp as a tack joe since the incident on Air Force one

The resignation letter didn't even have his signature

but that's for another thread

The dem plan is to ramp up the maga is hateful and misogynistic non stop ...cause she be a stunning and bWave intelligent black peeepol..
Lol see ya on the debate stage

The dem machine has now kicked into overdrive cause they have a clear direction after the botched assassination attempt ..

All the Dems have to do is make the steal believable....with Biden they could of never pulled off a steal a 2nd time

But like I said see yas on the debate stage ...no one likes her ....that's cherry

What a dumb ass question.

Drug laws
Immunization requirements
laws governing medical procedures

And genital mutilation remains legal in this nation only for males.

So yes, there are a lot of laws that control decisions over male bodies.
Pretty much every law in existence tells people what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

How do drug laws control a man's body? :laugh:
They say that I can't use my body to put illegal drugs into my body.
Who is mutilating male genitals in the U.S.? Is it OhPleaseJustQuit ? Because I'll ask her to stop.
It's called circumcision. Even worse is the misnamed gender reassignment surgery.
There are no laws that control men's bodies.
Pretty much every law controls men's bodies.
But that twists it: Senator Harris was asking if there were any laws that control men's bodies, the way there are laws that control women's bodies.
Abortion laws apply to men too. Or are you one of those transphobic bigots who say that men can't get pregnant?

Because they have the same agency and the same rights that you have, as human beings.
So if a woman chooses to rob a bank then I have a duty to support that choice? If she chooses to kill herself then I have a duty to support that choice? If she chooses to do meth then I have a duty to support that choice?

That's a nice check
Trump always said he just played the game and gave to all political Whores

Pun intended

No one is scared of Kamala

No one saw sharp as a tack joe since the incident on Air Force one

The resignation letter didn't even have his signature

but that's for another thread

The dem plan is to ramp up the maga is hateful and misogynistic non stop ...cause she be a stunning and bWave intelligent black peeepol..
Lol see ya on the debate stage

The dem machine has now kicked into overdrive cause they have a clear direction after the botched assassination attempt ..

All the Dems have to do is make the steal believable....with Biden they could of never pulled off a steal a 2nd time

But like I said see yas on the debate stage ...no one likes her ....that's cherry
Yes, and keep it mind that in order to make the steal believable, they will make the polls look like it’s close. It will be a lie.

Forum List

Back