What does Kamala Harris bring to the race that Joe Biden couldn’t

If she didn't...then why would Willie Brown have put her in those two high paying jobs, Crepitus? She wasn't qualified for either so it's obvious she "earned" them in some other way! :) Hmmmm...let's see...good looking woman 30 years younger than her boss...no experience...romantically tied to her boss...gee, what do you think happened? (eye roll)
Ah, you mean "because it's a conspiracy".

Got it.

1721703061083.jpeg

How's Kamala doing as the border czar? Did she ever find the root causes of the illegal immigration? I'm sure the work was hard and grueling for her down there LOL
Since Republicans killed the border bill, STFU.

When was she that?

The question her is will she get the ShortBus Vote, as your fellow tRumpling said.

Will she or won't she, ShortBus?
Who is short bus? I don't know if he's going to vote for her or not, how would I? Now I know that a cuck like you will get on your knees to crawl to vote for the blowjob Queen

Let's just admit it Kamala was a failure on the border and she just used her time to Vacation down in South America saying she was looking for root causes. She was probably just sucking on some root down there

Another pork Laden Democrat concubine piece of shit bill just like all of other Joe Biden's self-serving bills. You sure are gullible, hey I've got some property available on blister finger island for sale DM me.

She's Indian Asian. Pretending to be black LOL the perfect Democrat
She's black and Asian. But here we see the racists doing what they do. Had Harris been a crackhead, she'd be black. So fuck off, racist.

Another pork Laden Democrat concubine piece of shit bill just like all of other Joe Biden's self-serving bills. You sure are gullible, hey I've got some property available on blister finger island for sale DM me.
Wrong, it was a bi partisan conservative bill written mostly by James Lankford.

It's a "conspiracy" to say that Willie Brown gave Kamala Harris seats on those two boards after they started sleeping together? Is that what you're claiming, Crepitus?
And what's the conspiracy that came with trump sleeping with all those women?

Forum List

Back