What does Kamala Harris bring to the race that Joe Biden couldn’t

She's very unlikeable via polling, she was completely destroyed in the Democrat primary, and only attained VP status because of DEI.

She has the same probably Hillary did. People just don't like her.
Trump is likeable?

Moreso than Harris. Harris has always polled VERY low in likeability.

She's snide, she doesn't take things seriously, she doesn't appear to be very intelligent and just rambles on long, circular, word salads.
It always cracks me up when Trumptards project their convicted felon's weaknesses onto others.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, stable genius

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump's demonstrating his MIT smarts

"Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. - Donald Trump, physicist

"So many mistakes were made. See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you. I think you could’ve negotiated that. All the people died, so many people died." - Donald Trump, Civil War historian

"He's a fucking moron." - Trump's Secretary of State

"He's a dope." -
Trump's National Security Advisor

"He's an idiot." - Trump's White House Chief of Staff

"He's dumb as shit." - Trump's chief economic advisor

"Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.” - Trump's chief economic advisor

“I got as far as the Fourth Amendment before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.” - Trump campaign aide on trying to teach Trump about the Constitution

"He's a demonic force. - Tucker Carlson

"He's a fucking idiot. - Rupert Murdoch

"He's America's Hitler. - J.D. Vance

trump-tweet-iq.jpg

She's snide, she doesn't take things seriously, she doesn't appear to be very intelligent and just rambles on long, circular, word salads.
So I said, “Let me ask you a question.” And he said, “Nobody ever asked this question, and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT,” very smart. I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?” By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that? A lot of shark… I watched some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry, but they misunderstood who she was.” These people are crazy. He said, “There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and other people too,” a lot of shark attacks. So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, and water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you he didn’t know the answer. He said, “Nobody’s ever asked me that question.” I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.” But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark.

How do you mouth-breathers not pass out from such a wandering, egotistical, gibbering onslaught of nonsense?

It's funny how so many Trumptards are saying the exact same things today.

They obviously got their talking points from the same source.

It's like they all sleep on cots under a giant red firebell that goes off whenever their instructions come in.

Trump is likeable?
Yes.

You may not like it. I dont like it but trump supporters really, really, really love Trump.

And you all agree or you would not be calling them a cult. That is precisely why they are a cult, they like him that much.

Picking Shapiro is a double edged sword. It will help her in PA, but alienate the pro-Palestinian left. She could lose Michigan because of it.
Michigan is only 2.4% Muslim.

Remember Trump's Muslim ban?

Yeah. You think Muslims are going to swing his way? :laughing0301:

So I said, “Let me ask you a question.” And he said, “Nobody ever asked this question, and it must be because of MIT, my relationship to MIT,” very smart. I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?” By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. Do you notice that? A lot of shark… I watched some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry, but they misunderstood who she was.” These people are crazy. He said, “There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and other people too,” a lot of shark attacks. So I said, “So there’s a shark 10 yards away from the boat, 10 yards or here. Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, and water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” Because I will tell you he didn’t know the answer. He said, “Nobody’s ever asked me that question.” I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.” But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark.

How do you mouth-breathers not pass out from such a wandering, egotistical, gibbering onslaught of nonsense?
It should be a rule that every Trump speech should be delivered as text. It is absolutely amazing the difference in his speech and his actual words. He almost never completes a coherent thought but he delivers it in a manner that many people manage to just ignore it. It is surreal seeing the incoherence of his speeches and the cheering audience that receives this mess.

It makes me question if I should ever listen to a politician speak ever again.

Not if she picks the right running mate. Like Shapiro.
I am not sure the running mate ever really helps the campaign.

I have yet to see any hard evidence that it really impacts the polling in a significant manner.

She will defeat Trump. Manchin is dead meat, he won't get nominated. He won't be on the ticket. Manchin is 76 years old, and will be 77 either during the convention or after, so you can forget about him if age is a concern. A vote for Manchin is damn near a vote for Trump, so no, Manchin should not run.
That fucking whore is going to beat no one.

Michigan is only 2.4% Muslim.
In a close state like Michigan 2.4% is the difference between winning and losing.
Remember Trump's Muslim ban?
Never happened. I would have supported it had he ever done one.
Yeah. You think Muslims are going to swing his way? :laughing0301:
No, they just won't vote. Biden won in 2020 with a 2.79% margin and Trump has become much more popular in Michigan since then. The latest polling has Trump beating Harris in Michigan by 5 points.

Forum List

Back