Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance

Average middle class Americans are waking up to how much the Dem elites hate them.

They overplayed their hand by literally inviting illegals so surge in, when we already had an ongoing crises.
Yup. And the illegals are driving up the cost of rent and food too. Anyone who took basic economy in 10th grade would understand why (unless they were busy learning about white man awful).

They wouldn't, but having a few months in office (assuming she can demonstrate the maturity the position requires, which is doubtful) would give voters a bit more confidence to back her. Right now, it would only take a few speeches for the undecideds to say, "Oh, heck no!".
No….I’m worried the opposite. She’s already shown that she is a complete airhead when she has to do something on her own or speak in her own, but she could be effective in reading from a teleprompter.

They wouldn't, but having a few months in office (assuming she can demonstrate the maturity the position requires, which is doubtful) would give voters a bit more confidence to back her. Right now, it would only take a few speeches for the undecideds to say, "Oh, heck no!".

Incumbency is a big benefit but she doesn't have the capabilities to take advantage of that. She came in last place in the debates.

Yup. And the illegals are driving up the cost of rent and food too. Anyone who took basic economy in 10th grade would understand why (unless they were busy learning about white man awful).
You need to explain that one

Sounds like you are making shit up

Incumbency is a big benefit but she doesn't have the capabilities to take advantage of that. She came in last place in the debates.
Which is why I have zero confidence she could turn it around in 6 months. I think it would be a steady downhill march.

I am afraid if Biden doesn't do this the republicans are going to win the biggest mandate of the past 150 years.
We can only hope.

Plus, remember….it’s not just Biden people don’t want. It’s the Dem policies that has invited 11 million illegal lowlifes into the country, driving up rent and food and taking needed resources for the rightful residents of this country.

And then there’s the crime, and the double standards. Dems let murderers back into the street because….reasons….while cheering to put Trump in prison for a non-disclosure agreement.

And then there is the coddling of Islamic terrorists. Dems are so eager to get the Muslim vote that they enriched Iran to the point they could find a savage massacre against innocent Jews.

And that’s just for starters. Americans do not like what the radical left is pushing. We want our country back, rather than moving toward a third-world banana republic, and Obama can take his “transformation” of America and above it up his ass,

Which is why I have zero confidence she could turn it around in 6 months. I think it would be a steady downhill march.
I’m looking forward to a VP debate between her and Vance, or, of it comes to it, her and Trump. You can count on her to play the race card.

I’m looking forward to a VP debate between her and Vance, or, of it comes to it, her and Trump. You can count on her to play the race card.

she will play the woman card first. that is what is gonna sink donny & his anklegrabber.

she will play the woman card first. that is what is gonna sink donny & his anklegrabber.
I thought you libs didn’t know what a woman is?

And you’re saying voters will vote for a completely unqualified candidate for president just because she is a woman? I know the far-left will, since they value diversity above ability, but that’s only about 30% of the electorate. Can’t win with that.

Btw, Virginia is leading for Trump by 2 points. Just saying.

And you’re saying voters will vote for a completely unqualified candidate for president just because she is a woman? I know the far-left will, since they value diversity above ability, but that’s only about 30% of the electorate. Can’t win with that.

What truly is pathetic is that it is only 2 points.

If not then we're fucked. It will be a maga landslide. Biden will go down to be the worse fucking president in history because he was selfish!
A. You’re already fucked.
B. Biden is already going down as worse (worst? lol) fucking president in history, because of his policies.
IMG_0184.jpeg

And you’re saying voters will vote for a completely unqualified candidate for president just because she is a woman?

unqualified? lol ... anyhoo - she will point out the very real fact that JD vance is 100% against any form of abortion - even if incest or rape is involved. & JD vance believes that a woman should stay in an abusive violent marriage for the sake of the children, even if it perpetuates the cycle.

& donny will let him do it, 'cause he'll do whatever it takes to win.

but those two issues are a non starter for most women - it's showing in ballot referendums & they are winning them.

I know the far-left will, since they value diversity above ability, but that’s only about 30% of the electorate. Can’t win with that.

uh-huh. you do realize polls are only answered by those who will respond to unknown phone calls & texts. you think the majority of them are young people?

What truly is pathetic is that it is only 2 points.
That is. People are SO brainwashed against Trump that they would voted for a man in stage 5 dementia, and who is a puppet for people running the government that we can’t even identify.

Sad commentary on the caliber of the American electorate.

That is. People are SO brainwashed against Trump that they would voted for a man in stage 5 dementia, and who is a puppet for people running the government that we can’t even identify.

Sad commentary on the caliber of the American electorate.

irony-meter.gif

Forum List

Back