A vote for Biden is a vote for President Harris

Biden is not going to be in office in January 2029.

Not a chance.

So, if he wins, Harris will be President.

I want President Harris…but I do not think Joe should step down. He is better than he has ever been and he is as sharp as a tack.

I believe what you lefties have been saying for the past 3 years. Biden is very sharp. He is better than ever. He has a photographic memory!

Either Biden or Harris will make a better President than the orange Trumpolini.

Not only is Trumpolini a disgrace to America, but he's a disgrace to the human race.

How can you even consider a low life like him?

I guess low life's stick together, huh?

Joe is fine, and if something was to happen to him in the next four years Harris will do fine as well.

Ms. Harris is everything ReNaziKlans hate. First off she is Woman, NOT only a Woman but a Woman of Mixed Race. She attended an HBCUm (Howard University). She graduated U.C. Law School in San Francisco (formerly Hasting College of the Law). She as District for the City and County of San Francisco. She served two terms as A.G. for California. She served as Senator from California. Should anything to Mr. Biden, she is ready to serve.

Either Biden or Harris will make a better President than the orange Trumpolini.

Not only is Trumpolini a disgrace to America, but he's a disgrace to the human race.

I guess low life's stick together, huh?

Biden is a disgrace to America.

I guess low life’s (sic) stick together, huh?

Biden is a disgrace to America.

I guess low life’s (sic) stick together, huh?

Colonel--------->They can justify voting for Joe or Harris, because the country means nothing to them in its past form. They want it to continue to morph into a Leftist paradise from where it stands now.

Don't get yourself down, only 10 to 12% of the country is far Left. Democrats, Republicans, and Independents are the rest. Also realize, that 80% of those far Leftists reside in 2 places..........California, and New York. They will win there every time, but it is nowhere near enough to win the Presidency. As you can see by the polls across the country, what I am saying is true. Many of the slightly leaning Blue states have become almost red, because just like us if they want to survive, they have to toss these people overboard too!

Ms. Harris is everything ReNaziKlans hate. First off she is Woman, NOT only a Woman but a Woman of Mixed Race. She attended an HBCUm (Howard University). She graduated U.C. Law School in San Francisco (formerly Hasting College of the Law). She as District for the City and County of San Francisco. She served two terms as A.G. for California. She served as Senator from California. Should anything to Mr. Biden, she is ready to serve.

Giggles is not a 'woman' it is a life-support system for a cvnt. Just like most dimocrap scum females.

Biden is not going to be in office in January 2029.

Not a chance.

So, if he wins, Harris will be President.

I want President Harris…but I do not think Joe should step down. He is better than he has ever been and he is as sharp as a tack.

I believe what you lefties have been saying for the past 3 years. Biden is very sharp. He is better than ever. He has a photographic memory!
Haha, really? Who’s been saying that?! The infamous “they”??

Forum List

Back