House Democrats are “Bringing Out the Big Guns” to Allow Illegal Aliens to Vote in 2024 Presidential Election

From FAIR?

You’re taking claims from an anti immigrant right wing source and treating them like facts

They talk about surveys and don’t link to them or even name them

They’re bullshit

I don’t know anything about fairUS, but given how easy it is for illegals to be registered, I’d say their numbers might be legit. We need ti look into it.

This could be curtailed by proof of citizenship, voter ID and a few other things, but dems are fighting it tooth and nail. They seem to not want to make sure people who vote are citizens of the U.S.

I don’t know anything about fairUS, but given how easy it is for illegals to be registered, I’d say their numbers might be legit. We need ti look into it.

This could be curtailed by proof of citizenship, voter ID and a few other things, but dems are fighting it tooth and nail. They seem to not want to make sure people who vote are citizens of the U.S.
I’m very familiar with FAIR and they are an anti-immigrant right wing org .

Nothing says transparency like a piece of opaque board covering a window….

Things like that happened, and they wonder why people question the election..
So you’re an election denier as well huh?

Color me shocked

Axios has reported that the House Democrat leadership is rallying its forces against a Republican bill due for a vote next week.

The bill in question, the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act (SAVE Act), seeks to mandate proof of U.S. citizenship for voting in federal elections.

Democrats are desperate to find ways allowing their millions of imported voters to vote in the November elections. They’re against voter ID because a valid ID helps secure those elections.

That is a big lie. It is unnecessary. This is about creating more obstacles to voting. You are the criminals who want to prevent people from voting.

So you’re an election denier as well huh?

Color me shocked
I’ve no proof the election was stolen, I do question the tactics that were employed. Such as in the picture above, the reports that poll watchers were kept at a distance, and the 2am last minute vote swings that happened in 3 states? that appeared to be almost identical. The voting laws that were changed illegally, drop boxes, no chain of custody, no signature verification, votes being accepted with no security envelope…those things tend to arouse suspicion.

I can’t see why you wouldn’t see that.

They” could be legit”.

But then they’re an agenda driven hate group so…

So that discounts the fact they could be legit? Fine, throw away the website..but still keep focus on the numbers. That’s all I care about.

I’ve no proof the election was stolen, I do question the tactics that were employed. Such as in the picture above, the reports that poll watchers were kept at a distance, and the 2am last minute vote swings that happened in 3 states? that appeared to be almost identical. The voting laws that were changed illegally, drop boxes, no chain of custody, no signature verification, votes being accepted with no security envelope…those things tend to arouse suspicion.

Because it was his party doing those thing, for the benefit of his party.

So you have no proof… and yet you still have “questions”.

Bwahahaha

So that discounts the fact they could be legit? Fine, throw away the website..but still keep focus on the numbers. That’s all I care about.
They “could be legit”.

But more than likely they’re full of sjit given their agenda

So you have no proof… and yet you still have “questions”.

Bwahahaha
Yeah…that’s kind of how it works when you can’t claim something to be true, but you see things that raise questions.

What I’m trying to tell you is that I don’t know if the election was stolen, the right never proved it in court, but what I saw, the things which I listed, certainly would make any reasonable person raise an eyebrow.

I understand why you push back, you all won, so it’s your job to try and debunk everything, including anything that may be suspicious.

I certainly hope the situation is reversed this year, I can’t wait to see you all sitting on your hands because you can’t say anything, because you all went to these extremes over 2020.

They “could be legit”.

But more than likely they’re full of sjit given their agenda

We’ll never know until we have a real deep dive into the voter roles.

We really need citizenship verification of all existing registered voters and all future voter registrations.

Are you against people having to prove they are a citizen and legally eligible to vote?

We’ll never know until we have a real deep dive into the voter roles.

We really need citizenship verification of all existing registered voters and all future voter registrations.

Are you against people having to prove they are a citizen and legally eligible to vote?
The election has been pored over countless times and adjudicated to death

You’re a denier pretending to have”questions “

And not nearly as clever as you think you are

The election has been pored over countless times and adjudicated to death

You’re a denier pretending to have”questions “

And not nearly as clever as you think you are

How can you be sure no illegals voted? Shall we go back to the start where I explain that voter registrations are being given to people who apply for welfare and for other services, and no proof of citizenship is required? Are you going to tell me that that system isn’t/hasn’t been abused?

Once again, we’re back to the scenario that, if an illegal is given a voter registration card, and is never required to provide proof of citizenship, they are never part of any investigation, because they appear as legit voters. The investigations have always been focused on voter fraud perpetuated by people trying to fill out ballots that don’t belong to them. Those can be caught, but if one is legitimately sent to an illegal to appears to be a valid voter, because they slipped through the cracks, that won’t show up in any of their investigations.

How can you be sure no illegals voted? Shall we go back to the start where I explain that voter registrations are being given to people who apply for welfare and for other services, and no proof of citizenship is required? Are you going to tell me that that system isn’t/hasn’t been abused?

Once again, we’re back to the scenario that, if an illegal is given a voter registration card, and is never required to provide proof of citizenship, they are never part of any investigation, because they appear as legit voters. The investigations have always been focused on voter fraud perpetuated by people trying to fill out ballots that don’t belong to them. Those can be caught, but if one is legitimately sent to an illegal to appears to be a valid voter, because they slipped through the cracks, that won’t show up in any of their investigations.
“…. No illegals voted…”

There could have been a few.

We know there were Republicans who voted in multiple jurisdictions

Neither had any effect on the election

Forum List

Back