Predict the 2024 presidential election. Not who you will vote for, but who will win & why. (Poll)

Who will win the 2024 presidential election?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Obama

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Robert Kennedy

• Gavin Newsome

• Total voters
It's quite simple.

If the election is reasonably fair, if illegal aliens aren't voting, if the ballot box isn't being stuffed with Biden votes in blue cities of swing states, Trump will win. Otherwise all bets are off.

IMO, all of America will react to the cheatery of our election system.
Biden by a hair....
Why? All of the votes from 2020 are still there. There has been no real evidence of any mass political migration in that time.

Last edited:
Until people get tired of it and it won't be.

The Interstate Compact could nullify the EC, and we'd be done with it.
Nope..... None of the little states are going to go for it. They might as well demolish the governor's Mansion and disenfranchised the state government.

Biden by a hair....
Why? All of the votes from 2020 are still there. There has been no real evidence of any mass political migration in that time.
Have you seen the "swing state" polls yet. Looking good for Trump.

Putting the swing states below into this map gets Trump 302 EC votes to Biden's 236 (keeping VA blue)

Swing States Trump is up in
AZ +2
NV +7
GA +6
OH +8
MI +2
PA +2

VA tied

Biden is only up in WI

Nope..... None of the little states are going to go for it. They might as well demolish the governor's Mansion and disenfranchised the state government.

Except the little states really don't get much from the EC. Most of them have been one way or the other since 1992.

The only states that really benefit from the EC are the mid-sized swing states.

Except the little states really don't get much from the EC. Most of them have been one way or the other since 1992.

The only states that really benefit from the EC are the mid-sized swing states.
So how do swing states "really benefit"?
(AZ +2, NV +7, GA +6, OH +8, MI +2, PA +2)

VA is now a swing state. How do they benefit.

The EC assigns EC votes by state to protect small states. That was called the "Great Compromise" if you know any history.

So how do swing states "really benefit"?
(AZ +2, NV +7, GA +6, OH +8, MI +2, PA +2)

VA is now a swing state. How do they benefit.

The EC assigns EC votes by state to protect small states. That was called the "Great Compromise" if you know any history.

Yeah, guy, your fantasies about early polls are amusing... but they won't last when the electorate sees how crazy Trump has become.

Yeah, guy, your fantasies about early polls are amusing... but they won't last when the electorate sees how crazy Trump has become.
So no states "really benefit" from the Electoral College. Thank you.

Trump or Biden what a fucking "Hobson's Choice", more like "Sophies Choice".

So no states "really benefit" from the Electoral College. Thank you.

Trump or Biden what a fucking "Hobson's Choice", more like "Sophies Choice".

Nope,

You have a decent old man who has dedicated a life of service to the country.

vs.

A Malignant Narcissist who has threatened to burn the whole system down to ingratiate himself.

It's no real choice at all, unless you are stupid.

Nope, You have a decent old man who has dedicated a life of service to the country.
vs.
A Malignant Narcissist who has threatened to burn the whole system down to ingratiate himself.
It's no real choice at all, unless you are stupid.
Not a "decent old man", a pedophile and criminal. v. a billionaire with no morals.

I'm choosing the billionaire vs the senile pedo.

Not a "decent old man", a pedophile and criminal. v. a billionaire with no morals.

I'm choosing the billionaire vs the senile pedo.
if you are going to keep repeating crap, there's no point talking to you.

Biden by a hair....
wrongkiddo.png

The "votes" from 2020 weren't there in the 1st place. :slap:

As if almost 10 million more people magically voted in 2020 when nothing close to that has ever happened before in all of history and all of them voted for Biden. Kick yourself in the ass for me, pls. Democrats cheated the 2020 election.
With computers.

wrongkiddo.png

As if almost 10 million more people magically voted in 2020 when nothing close to that has ever happened before in all of history and all of them voted for Biden. Kick yourself in the ass for me, pls. Democrats cheated the 2020 election.
With computers.
I am convinced that 2020 was stolen. My post above is simply a cave-in to the probability that it will happen again.

The most telling sign of the theft is the controlled margin across several states simultaneously.
It is the footprint of an Algorithm. Real life scenarios are never that consistent, especially when dealing in numbers of 7 digits or more. It simply does not exist.

Biden will be the nominee. I hope he wins. I think there will be a lot of Trump supporters who regret voting for the blob in 2020 given his sad four year temper tantrum
If wishes were horses then beggars would ride. Joe's a goner in more ways than one.

With computers.

Actually, it's already been explained to you.

The voter roles DID grow by about 9 million as part of people coming of age or getting their citizenship. Trump kind of inflicted that one on himself, as a lot of resident aliens who didn't want to give up their home citizenship did as a matter of protection.

Furthermore, the voter participation rate increased from 59% in 2016 to 66% in 2020.

Finally, less people wasted their votes on third parties. While the Greens and Libertarians got 6% of the vote in 2016, that number was down to 2% in 2020.

Now, did mail in voting increase voter participation? Absolutely. This is a good thing, we need to keep doing that.

Forum List

Back