Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Well you are pretty stupid. I just don't want to go down the rabbit hole and reitigate Hunter Biden's debacle. They use the laptop against him, it's proven real. I don't know what your problem is with it and I don't really care I trust what has been said about the laptop a lot more than I trust you.
You don’t need to trust me. I was just asking you to back up the point you made and you clearly can’t.

“The View” host Alyssa Farah Griffin says after watching President Biden’s shaky debate against former President Trump, she feels deceived by the White House about his fitness for office.

“I feel duped,” she said Friday on the ABC daytime talk show during a discussion about the CNN debate the night before in Atlanta.

“I feel like I’ve been told this guy’s doing gymnastics,” Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration official-turned-fierce critic of the 45th president, said of Biden.

White House officials and the president’s allies had pushed back on a Wall Street Journal report published earlier this month headlined “Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping,” which raised questions about his fitness for office.

Biden campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez said in response to the reporting at the time, “As someone who has spent and continues to spend a lot of time with the president and continues to, I think ensure that I am living up to sort of his … strategic approach at every turn, I will say that he is, you know,

just one of the strongest leaders that I’ve been able to engage and to be able to work with and to advise.”

Yea, this is not just bad for Joe Biden, this is bad for the DNC cult.
You fuckers live and die with the View.

I have never watched it

You have an active imagination. But if you can control the fantasy’s for a spell perhaps you can tell me how a president who takes bribes for his own personal enrichment while in the course of doing his job could ever be prosecuted. Could you explain that or do you think he should be allowed to do that?
It's called impeachment dunderhead LOL God you're stupid

It's called impeachment dunderhead LOL God you're stupid
That was tried, Congress said it was for the courts to settle. You dont remember?

Is impeachment the only penalty that you think should be imposed on a president who uses the power of his office to break the law?

More sources than not say the laptop is real and everything on it. Just take a hike a little boy
That’s how you back up your point?! Saying more sources than not?? And I’m just supposed to believe you?? Wow, you must really think I’m stupid. Is that really the best back up you have for your argument?

That’s how you back up your point?! Saying more sources than not?? And I’m just supposed to believe you?? Wow, you must really think I’m stupid. Is that really the best back up you have for your argument?
I do think you are really stupid. Open up the internet and see what they say about that laptop.

Agreed. The debate revealed a lot about Joe. Doesn’t feel good getting lied to by those in power. Which is why for the life of me I can’t understand why so many are getting behind Trump. The most dishonest person I’ve ever witnessed. Neither he or Joe should be in power.
You were lied to about Trump too. Duh!

“The View” host Alyssa Farah Griffin says after watching President Biden’s shaky debate against former President Trump, she feels deceived by the White House about his fitness for office.

“I feel duped,” she said Friday on the ABC daytime talk show during a discussion about the CNN debate the night before in Atlanta.

“I feel like I’ve been told this guy’s doing gymnastics,” Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration official-turned-fierce critic of the 45th president, said of Biden.

White House officials and the president’s allies had pushed back on a Wall Street Journal report published earlier this month headlined “Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping,” which raised questions about his fitness for office.

Biden campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez said in response to the reporting at the time, “As someone who has spent and continues to spend a lot of time with the president and continues to, I think ensure that I am living up to sort of his … strategic approach at every turn, I will say that he is, you know,

just one of the strongest leaders that I’ve been able to engage and to be able to work with and to advise.”

Yea, this is not just bad for Joe Biden, this is bad for the DNC cult.
How come here on this board we’ve got numerous threads on his dementia going back to 21?

These Leftards are liars spinning to coverup their 4 years of propaganda.

I do think you are really stupid. Open up the internet and see what they say about that laptop.
Haha, if I made a ridiculous claim that you didn’t believe and dodged backing it up when you asked for explanation and then told you to go on Google and try to find the sources I’m claiming back my argument… would you go on that goose chase?

Haha, if I made a ridiculous claim that you didn’t believe and dodged backing it up when you asked for explanation and then told you to go on Google and try to find the sources I’m claiming back my argument… would you go on that goose chase?
Couldn't you just Google Hunter Biden's laptop? Maybe try Duck Duck Go as I have found it to be a little bit more reliable. Even the left wing fact checkers have found the laptop to be real and unedited. We've already discussed this at length and I proved to you validity of all that. Are you just playing stupid or are you really stupid?

What do you think I was lied to about Trump?
Couldn't help butt in on this one, Slade is kind of a fool
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

Most politicians do lie or exaggerate. Not many to the levels of Trump. He is setting the bar to a whole new level. Something that should not be celebrated and followed. Shame on all who do
Kinda like the first big lie on national TV. I didn't have sexual relations with that woman? You was good with that one, but now you have morals? Give me a break.

Kinda like the first big lie on national TV. I didn't have sexual relations with that woman? You was good with that one, but now you have morals? Give me a break.
Why this fool, Slade, continues to moralize is beyond me. There is no moral high ground anywhere in politics.

Why this fool, Slade, continues to moralize is beyond me. There is no moral high ground anywhere in politics.

Slowly but surely the demrat crap is coming out.

Forum List

Back