Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Explain why SCOTUS didn’t back your claims… none of the shit yall claim ever holds up in court. Cause you can’t prove any of it
It's well known that the FBI camped in Twitter and Facebook and even gave them money. The hunter Biden laptop story which was a true story was labeled and thwarted. Stopped. This action was for the purpose of getting Joe Biden elected, Classic case of election interference . I don't need anybody to back my claims because they're true. I don't really know much about the scotus decision right now, did they decide not to hear the problem? You Democrats sure seem to have a problem these days about lying

It's well known that the FBI camped in Twitter and Facebook and even gave them money. The hunter Biden laptop story which was a true story was labeled and thwarted. Stopped. This action was for the purpose of getting Joe Biden elected, Classic case of election interference . I don't need anybody to back my claims because they're true. I don't really know much about the scotus decision right now, did they decide not to hear the problem? You Democrats sure seem to have a problem these days about lying
What you thinks well known is irrelevant. You obviously digest garbage propaganda intel. In the end what happens in real life tells the real story. And when a Trump loaded SCOTUS says there ain’t a case backing up the BS you claim, that says it all.

Forum List

Back