Zone1 If the perp who did this is brought to trial, what should the verdict be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experience makes me willing to accept facts others choose to ignore.

-----------

Race and crime in the United States​

According to the FBI 2019 Uniform Crime Report, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3% in cases where the race was known...

Homicides with white victims and black offenders were more than 2.3 times more common than the opposite...

The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly eight times higher than that of whites.

Is that a fact inherent in Black people as a race or reflections of socio economic circumstances?

Is that a fact inherent in Black people as a race or reflections of socio economic circumstances?
Poverty is no excuse for crime. For several years I lived in downtown San Jose, California, when the area was full of poor Vietnamese war refugees. I would often get off work at 10:00 pm, and walk two miles through what was becoming Little Saigon to get to my apartment. I was perfectly safe. I would risk my life walking through a black neighborhood that late.

So, to answer your question: it is "a fact inherent in black people."

Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for characteristics that need to be widespread in a civilization if it to thrive. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy.

Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environment of sub Saharan Africa earn many felony convictions for those Negroes in civilized countries.

For confirmation I can and will post evidence of genes that influence intelligence and criminal behavior.

There are Negroes who behave and perform as well as most whites. Those with experience with many Negroes know that they are not typical of their race. Orientals who behave and perform as well as most whites are typical.

Poverty is no excuse for crime.
Im not talking excuses and I'm not strickly talking poverty. I'm talking socio economic explanations for disproportionate representations in crime stats.
For several years I lived in downtown San Jose, California, when the area was full of poor Vietnamese war refugees. I would often get off work at 10:00 pm, and walk two miles through what was becoming Little Saigon to get to my apartment. I was perfectly safe. I would risk my life walking through a black neighborhood that late.
You're personal anecdote isn't a rational argument, it's actually an argumentative fallacy.
So, to answer your question: it is "a fact inherent in black people."
That's not a fact, nor is it inherent to black people. In fact crimes are a creation of society. If you legalize slavery then violently subduing and enslaving millions of people, generation after generation isn't a crime. See how that works?
Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for characteristics that need to be widespread in a civilization if it to thrive. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy.
Oh, you're trying to make an evolutionary argument are you? I'd love to hear your supporting facts.
Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environment of sub Saharan Africa earn many felony convictions for those Negroes in civilized countries.
Which characteristics are you claiming inherent to only black people?
For confirmation I can and will post evidence of genes that influence intelligence and criminal behavior.
Sure. I'd love that.
There are Negroes who behave and perform as well as most whites. Those with experience with many Negroes know that they are not typical of their race. Orientals who behave and perform as well as most whites are typical.
Your arguments are typical of the uneducated.

Last edited:
Yes, it is. If you are hungry but have no food you will steal food.
These people do not look hungry to me.

looting.jpg

ATNA.jpg

Im not talking excuses and I'm not strickly talking poverty. I'm talking socio economic explanations for disproportionate representations in crime stats.

You're personal anecdote isn't a rational argument, it's actually an argumentative fallacy.

That's not a fact, nor is it inherent to black people. In fact crimes are a creation of society. If you legalize slavery then violently subduing and enslaving millions of people, generation after generation isn't a crime. See how that works?

Oh, you're trying to make an evolutionary argument are you? I'd love to hear your supporting facts.

Which characteristics are you claiming inherent to only black people?

Sure. I'd love that.

Your arguments are typical of the uneducated.
How is that? Do educated people genuinely believe that the different races are intrinsically equal in intelligence?

How is that? Do educated people genuinely believe that the different races are intrinsically equal in intelligence?
Maybe you should define intelligence. If an educated person crash lands in the jungle and dies of hunger is he less or more intelligent than the natives there who know how to survive and flourish?

4. He should wake up everyday in prison for the rest of his life knowing that his life is over on a different level

Quick death is way too lenient
Human beings are very adaptable. They adapt to prison life. They never think of it as being over.

You made a statement ... I proved you are wrong. Poverty is a good excuse for crime no matter if you are black, white, Chinese, aztec, or Hispanic. Do you want to change the subject now or admit that you are wrong? :confused:
What you say has little basis in reality. There are very poor areas that have little crime. During the depression people didn't bother to lock their doors. Asians, particularly immigrants are very poor yet commit relatively few crimes.

You made a statement ... I proved you are wrong. Poverty is a good excuse for crime no matter if you are black, white, Chinese, aztec, or Hispanic.
What you say has little basis in reality. There are very poor areas that have little crime.
Little basis in reality of starvation?
During the depression people didn't bother to lock their doors. Asians, particularly immigrants are very poor yet commit relatively few crimes.
What are you talking about? Are you semi-literate? In the Holocaust death camps people stole food all of the time. I swear, some of you people cannot follow any subject.

Why don't you share your trauma with a professional who can help you cope instead of leaning into racism? I'm no professional but I can't imagine that to be a healthy coping mechanism.
the f-ing black community is NOT above the law.

Maybe you should define intelligence. If an educated person crash lands in the jungle and dies of hunger is he less or more intelligent than the natives there who know how to survive and flourish?
Experience is the ability to learn complex skills quickly and well. If the educated person was trained to survive in the jungle, the educated person would do it better than the savages who were already there.

You made a statement ... I proved you are wrong. Poverty is a good excuse for crime no matter if you are black, white, Chinese, aztec, or Hispanic. Do you want to change the subject now or admit that you are wrong? :confused:
The point I made is that poor Orientals are safer to live with than Negroes.

How do we know that it is not Fake ?
Looks that way .

Victim never once shows the slightest fear via body or speech .
Victim conveniently sits down allowing perp to be behind him .
Victim is apparently not shot in the head from close up .

Too many possible Red Flags for this to be not Fake on this partial evidence .
The more you look , he more it stinks of being a Fake .

How many perps will have a long casual chat with their victim.?
How many perps would not be acutely concerned about other shoppers ? Where are they ?
Every perp would have only one thing on his mind --- getting out in world record time .
But not this Dumbo .

It's all theatrre and bad theatre .
Come on Gullibles , Wake Up .

Another cherrypicked black crime used to race bait. Meanwhile we have a white convict running for presidents.

Another cherrypicked black crime used to race bait. Meanwhile we have a white convict running for presidents.
Sometimes it takes a thief to catch a thief. If the convicted felon is elected president, life will get much more difficult for violent street criminals.

Research shows that regardless of race, poor people commit the most violent crime.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, from 2008 through 2012:

“Persons in poor households at or below the federal poverty level had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households. This pattern of poor people having the highest rates of violence was consistent for both whites and blacks.”

For the period 2008-12:
Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).

Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8-2.5 per 1,000).

The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.

Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).

Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).

Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).

Erika Harrell, Lynn Langton, Marcus Berzofsky, Lance Couzens, Hope Smiley-McDonald, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012, NCJ Number248384, November 2014, https://bjs.ojp.gov/library/publications/household -poverty-and-nonfatal-violent-victimization-2008-2012

Frederick Douglass called it long ago:

“Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.”

Maybe it is time whites like Hector and others in here recognized the solid truth in this comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back