This PhD did a scientific analysis of all bullet audio signatures from the Trump assassination footage CONCLUSION: Raw Audio evidence proves ...

Two shooters certainly .
But who says that either shot at Donny Boy?

The chances of either missing Donny are absurdly high
Ergo , the point of the False Flag was not to injure St Donny .

Rather ,to make Gullibles assume and think he was shot at .
~~~~~~
That has to be some great shooting from even from 140 yards away.
Shooting Trump in the right ear just centimeters from his brain an Operation created by the Trump campaign?
Even Carlos Hathcock, Arron Perry, Nicholas Irving or Chris Kyle would not take the job.
Making the spurious claim that it was a false Flag Op is the epitome of lies.
If anything it was another incompetent Democrat operation gone wrong. Like the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Last edited:
Audio signatures? WTF? Is there even a forensic data base that determines the source and caliber of a weapon depending on the zip of the bullet? Bogus "grassy knoll" stuff that might have been prepared before the shots were fired. somebody should be knocking on the door of the alleged PHD.

Considering the 20 year old was more than a terrible shot, that may explain the near dead hit on tRump. The kid wasn't good enough to place his first shot anywhere near tRumps head

Exactly right. :thup:

Supposedly it was from a water tower.

Now there is no real evidence I could find to support the idea. It will take 6 months before fact and fiction are separated. A lot of theories and such floating around

Considering the 20 year old was more than a terrible shot, that may explain the near dead hit on tRump. The kid wasn't good enough to place his first shot anywhere near tRumps head

Why??? Just because he was young??

Sorry, but I disagree.. My son could have done as good or better by the time he was in his teens. No formal training, just a natural 'gift'

But still the question remains if Crooks bullet was the one that hit Trump.....maybe maybe not. If it was another sniper or a Secret Service hit man.....then yes, I'd say they were a terrible shot to have missed, with more experience and training.......and NO that does not mean I wanted Trump dead

Why??? Just because he was young??

Sorry, but I disagree.. My son could have done as good or better by the time he was in his teens. No formal training, just a natural 'gift'
Your Son might. But the 20 year old was thrown off a shooting team and told not to come back because he was a terrible shot and he was a danger to everyone on the team.

But still the question remains if Crooks bullet was the one that hit Trump.....maybe maybe not. If it was another sniper or a Secret Service hit man.....then yes, I'd say they were a terrible shot to have missed, with more experience and training.......and NO that does not mean I wanted Trump dead

The second shooter would explain it all.

Forum List

Back