Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

Bullshit.

that's you again ...

1721319576502.jpeg

jew - no women and children or innocent arabs in those buildings - the israelies are murdering megalomaniacs.

your issue is theirs, the three desert religions bibles are the same as yours ... you then are the barbarian the same as them.

Nonsense.

I do not follow or belong to any religion or desert religion. I worship an unknown God who never diddled a virgin to become a man, and doesn't give a shit about what people eat, what they wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adults. I am a determinate rational unfettered freethinker. I read all of their holy books and am pointing out the fact that the religious people you hate of all faiths are trying to rule the world in cahoots with every secular dictator and tyrant in the world, in order to maintain the status quo in the image and likeness of a Roman wilderness of pain, even though they have no moral authority at all to do so and are imposters, actors and lying frauds, who understand neither their own scriptures nor the inescapable power of MY GOD, the only living God ever in existence, over the world and minds of all mankind, seen and unseen, whether for good or evil.

As I said, I am giving them a taste of their own medicine, paying them back in their own coin. Without violence, without lies, without brainwashing, without coercion or cost of any kind. No chanting, no rituals, no sermons, no candles, no prayers, no choirs, no human sacrifice, no priesthood, no churches, no mosques, no eating of the sacrificial mangod. Its simple. No blind faith or irrational suspension of disbelief required. Seeing is believing.

Without lifting a finger, by the power of Logos, I'm creating a new heaven and a new earth.

You got a problem with that?

To be aware is to be alive. Be silent, watch, and learn something. How hard is that? Damn

Last edited:
that's you again ...

View attachment 979380

jew - no women and children or innocent arabs in those buildings - the israelies are murdering megalomaniacs.
moron. When a sworn enemy rapes, robs, kidnaps, tortures, and mutilates innocent people, even infants, is it really wrong for their entire nation to retaliate ruthlessly?

You care so much?

Why not join Hamas in their ignoble quest to murder Jews and get blown to smithereens.

Last edited:
- such is their purposeful demise.

the jew fails to realize they are not special to the heavens and all beings are created equals, the same goal for admission to the everlasting for their free spirits ...

the jew as well begs to live in torment w/ the liars moses and abraham who both claim heavenly personifications as commandments and selectivity for which no such persuasions have ever or will ever exist in the free heavens of equality.
Says who?

I hate to break the news to you pal, but your own words and deeds, openly perjuring yourself in the name of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus, setting aside the divine commands with your vile and degrading practice of turning to a lifeless matzo MADE BY HUMAN HANDS for spiritual life you have only succeeded in proving that you a faithless coward, a deceitful actor and lying fraud, who doesn't know he is dead, accursed.

You and your churches false claim to moral authority has been completely extirpated.

It can't be undone. No one in heaven, on earth, or under earth, could do what I have done

Thats the way the cookie crumbles. How is it that you don't know the right course to take?
Says the guy who can't bear admitting that Leviticus 18:22 is a command against men buggering men.

Forum List

Back