Outrage in Wisconsin as trump allows a "darkie" to say a sikh prayer on stage

I have noticed women especially black or brown skinned females are attacked more from the republicans. This is especially if they do not have a man/husband covering them. Such as Amber Rose and this woman and many others.

The republicans had a man go stand next to JD Vance's mother just to make her appear to be "covered" by a man so people would not attack her.

Factor in JD Vance's wife who is VERY brown-skinned. The republican males bite their tongue on saying anything bad about her ONLY because she is covered by her husband JD Vance. Should a brown skinned woman or dark skinned woman appear to be alone, single, not covered by a man's protection; other republican men will attack her and say awful things even if she is a republican.

I had to defend Amber Rose on this site as they began attack her.
how many stocks do I really have in stock:dance:

Why does this make you mad?... I thought Brits loved Sikhs....
They just dont want these people to exist. What a shower of shit these people are.
~~~~~~
Come on Tommy, both you and I know that Brits refer to East Indians and Sikh's as Western Oriental Gentlemen aka WOGS which is racist and demeaning.
Your racist and anti-semetic Ideology continues to show like a dirty, tattered skirt of a street walker.

~~~~~~
Come on Tommy, both you and I know that Brits refer to East Indians and Sikh's as Western Oriental Gentlemen aka WOGS which is racist and demeaning.
Your racist and anti-semetic Ideology continues to show like a dirty, tattered skirt of a street walker.
Wait, the British Empire who invaded and took over countless countries are mouthing off??

This was a brilliant move on Trumps part. As a Christian I recognize there are other religions in this nation. Trump does also. I give him kudos for doingbthis and see zero bad in it.

No they aren't. That's you doing make believe for the sake of your argument. It's funny but it doesn't really project much strength in your confidence to address and argue in reality.

Again, why am I being called upon to analyze your Snowflake pathology? I don't know guy, that isn't my reasoning. It doesn't become my reason for the purpose of you attacking me because that's the opponent a soft mother fucker like you would prefer. :laugh:

I'm sure you did. What the fuck does what you hear (from God knows where) and internalize, like a moron, have to do with me? :dunno:
Thats up to you

If bring called a darkie doesent bother you its ok with me too

Are they trying to lose ?

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?
Trump haters are the true Racists as Tommy just demonstrated.

Forum List

Back