Outrage in Wisconsin as trump allows a "darkie" to say a sikh prayer on stage

According a CDC report issued in May, Oklahoma persistently ranks among the states with the worst rates of maternal deaths in the U.S. Oklahoma’s maternal mortality rate was 47.5 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births. This is above the national average of 33 maternal deaths per 100,000 live births and above the Healthy People 2030 target goal of 15.7.

The U.S. maternal mortality rate increased nearly 40 percent in 2021 and was the highest for Black women.

Recent statistics show Oklahoma’s maternal mortality rate is on par with Florida, Texas, South Carolina and Arizona. The worst states are Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia and Alabama.
They'll just blame the blacks for those problems. Bubba has no part in it, he's doing everything right.

I say

The idea was for biden to get credit for diversifying the secret service with more females

But after saturday that wont be mentioned very often as a positive since the female diversity hires were too short th shield trump’s upper body

Then there was the issue of slopped roofs being to dangerous too climb on (in high heels?) according the female director of the SS hired by jill biden
Uh huh. And why does any care what you say as you imagine to investigate the cause like some internet Columbo? I mean I applaud the creativity I guess. :dunno:

Uh huh. And why does any care what you say as you imagine to investigate the cause like some internet Columbo? I mean I applaud the creativity I guess. :dunno:
I care what I say

What I dont care about is your opinion of what I say

Too bad for you that there are millions more asking the same questions about the diversity fiasco that I am

I care what I say

What I dont care about is your opinion of what I say

Too bad for you that there are millions more asking the same questions about the diversity fiasco that I am
I love that millions of incredibly stupid people like you think you've pieced it together and crunched the numbers and have the determined the problem is women. :laugh:

I love that millions of incredibly stupid people like you think you've pieced it together and crunched the numbers and have the determined the problem is women. :laugh:
Speaking of fake news misleading the faithful, did the headline claiming that a repub used the word “darkie” make your knee jeek?

Are they trying to lose ?

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?
Reported as a trolling thread starter

Speaking of fake news misleading the faithful, did the headline claiming that a repub used the word “darkie” make your knee jeek?
Is that what you imagined the headline claimed? :dunno:

Why am being called on to answer for your own Snowflake shit? :laugh:

Is that what you imagined the headline claimed? :dunno:

Why am being called on to answer for your own Snowflake shit? :laugh:
I realize that a lib fake virtual asylum seeker used the word that makes you cry

But he was trying to smear MAGAs for it

So how is the Low-IQ party doing? LOL

Do you know how to read a poll?

The only candidate you apparently have is "write-in"
You should be careful citing polls that you are going to be calling "fake" in just a few months when they show Trump/Vance loosing to Harris/Newsom.

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?

Seriously? The source is from The Guardian? The UK-version of the New York Post?

It's a leftist rag media!

Why are you referring to people of color as "darkies"? That type of language went out fashion about the same time as your leg.

LOL

I realize that a lib fake virtual asylum seeker used the word that makes you cry

But he was trying to smear MAGAs for it
Seems like he made you cry going by that description but as I asked, why am I being called to answer for your Snowflake shit? I didn't read the OP and think a Republican called anyone a darkie, nor was my mind changed when I clicked the link to the headline of the actual article (which also didn't claim and Republican called anyone a darkie). I took it as the OP taking creative license with describing your general vibe.

Seems like he made you cry going by that description but as I asked, why am I being called to answer for your Snowflake shit? I didn't read the OP and think a Republican said darkie nor a was my mind changed when I clicked the link to the headline of the actual article (which also didn't claim and Republican called anyone a darkie. I took it as the OP taking creative license with describing your general vibe.
So you knew all along that it was someone on your side calling you a darkie?

They cant put nuthin’ over on you, huh?

So you knew all along that it was someone on your side calling you a darkie?

They cant put nuthin’ over on you, huh?
They weren't calling me a darkie and no, you can't put that weak strawman by anyone. Why are you doing Kung fu against shadows out in public? Aren't you embarrassed? I'm assuming here you're a grown adult. :dunno: :laugh:

They weren't calling me a darkie and no, you can't put that weak strawman by anyone. Why are you doing Kung fu against shadows out in public? Aren't you embarrassed? I'm assuming here you're a grown adult. :dunno: :laugh:
Sure they were

Isnt calling one “person of color” a darkie the same as calling all non whites a darkie?

At least thats what I have heard

Liberals still playing the race card. LOL So sad, the race lie is all they have left to play since they can't run on policy.

Sure they were
No they aren't. That's you doing make believe for the sake of your argument. It's funny but it doesn't really project much strength in your confidence to address and argue in reality.
Isnt calling one “person of color” a darkie the same as calling all non whites a darkie?
Again, why am I being called upon to analyze your Snowflake pathology? I don't know guy, that isn't my reasoning. It doesn't become my reason for the purpose of you attacking me because that's the opponent a soft mother fucker like you would prefer. :laugh:
At least thats what I have heard
I'm sure you did. What the fuck does what you hear (from God knows where) and internalize, like a moron, have to do with me? :dunno:

Last edited:
Trump did more to unite Americans in his Bronx speech than forty years of democrat plantation rhetoric.

Forum List

Back